DX » Community » Reviews » Mini 4-Port 1080P HDMI Switch (3-IN/1-OUT)
  • 5 star 44 ( 81% )
  • 4 star 10 ( 19% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydarkairo on 05/30/2014

- Very good quality - Plug & play-Extremely easy to use - Receiving very fast image between devices - Autodetect an HDMI device is turned on for use as a focus - No loss of picture or sound - Compatible with motion - One has a button to toggle between HDMI ports which makes having to turn full circle to return to a specific port (If you have 3 devices ... Read more

0 1
  • posted bydariovm91 on 05/29/2014

It works perfectly, it can run automatically or manually using the button. These two methods works perfectly. I have the PS3, the PS4 and the PC connected to the Switch. All work perfectly, including audio. It does not hurt quality in any case, neither video nor audio. The only problem is that the construction of the Switch does not seem very strong.... Read more

0 1
  • posted bytheyellowdart on 05/03/2014

The switching from HDMI input is automatic which is awesome so you can leave it hidden behind your TV and not have to worry about it. The manual switch works just fine too if you have more then one device hooked up. Its quite light so the HDMI cables themselves tend to move it around. It would be nice if the unit came with some sticky tape to afix it ... Read more

0 1
  • posted bygarfieldp on 04/29/2014

Useful tool if you ever have more than one device that you want to connect to your tv or computer monitor. Good quality read the dimensions, it is actually quite small lights are so bright, and gets very annoying after a while. This device has worked for me for three months now, and I only use three of the ports. MAKE SURE YOU HAVE AN EXTRA HDMI CABLE,... Read more

0 1
  • posted byEligoPAX on 03/16/2014

This device is easy to get used to due to its 4 HDMI ports (inn/out) and the one button, as well as the LED lamp. The cables sits tight in the ports. The device uses all of the sides well. The button is a bit hard to push, but that is a personal prefference. The switch do not have any "faces" other than the top. All the sides has a port, that ... Read more

0 1
  • posted byBruure on 02/25/2014

Small, easy to use, it has small LEDs to indicate what is connected. It just works as it should. Quality is not good. It is all plastic and very very light. Sometimes I have doubts what is actually inside (didn´t open it yet :-)). It switches when new signal is found. It may be a PRO for some but not for me - watching satellite and my wife turns ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGustavoLiborio on 02/22/2014

The switch has a good price, easy to use, but what caught my attention are its dimensions. It is very compact and easy to hide it, that is, it does not hinder the design and you can hide it with the wire of electronic equipment. None, the device performed as expected. My TV only has one HDMI input and before purchasing this switch I had to keep switching ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygugat on 02/09/2014

It is Cheap, works great ,does what it is supposed to do, it is ok quality , you can connect many different products to a television without any problems, good video quality(since its digital signals) Not that much , no remote controller(not a problem if you dont change or use different products all the time), little plastic but ok quality at the end ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byWarB1rd on 02/04/2014

Easy plug and play with no batteries required. Unit is very compact and can fit in the tiniest of places. Up and running as soon as I plugged everything in. No noticeable difference in picture quality either. You'd require at least two devices connected and turned on for it to function. The switch button maybe a little hard to find in dark places as ... Read more

0 1
  • posted bysaviourcat on 01/26/2014

- it's simply working - doesn't affect the quality of picture, display 1080p very well - support 3 HDMI ports switching, switch one to the other easily using one hard button in the device - packaged well enough - build quality is not that great (made of plastics), but it's enough considering very cheap price. - very cheap option if your TV doesn't support ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections