DX » Community » Reviews » Car Cassette Tape Adapter Transmitters for MP3 / CD / DVD Player - Black
  • 5 star 4 ( 57% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 29% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 14% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byDallylama3 on 08/19/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It's a very cheap product and works well. Just have to put it in your radio and connect it! The plastic of the tape is of relative good quality(harder) so i guess the tape won't get damage in any way. The wire is long. Cons:The build quality is very poor. I ha... Read more

0 0
  • posted byKeesjansma on 05/03/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Does what it should. The sound on your car stereo is good if your volume of the mp3 player is not set to loud.. It is better than most fm transmitters. No Noise Cons:I think it is mono output. The cable is a bit cheap(thin). No defects yet but.....dont know wh... Read more

0 0
  • posted byH3llT0uCh on 04/20/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:It's a very cheap product and works well. Just have to put it in your radio and connect it! The plastic of the tape is of relative good quality(harder) so i guess the tape won't get damage in any way. The wire is long. Cons:The only bad thing in this is the wire... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfatalica on 01/31/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:nice quality and good sound quality the price is very fair and its a very usefull tool if you dont want to replace the old car cassete system Cons:cheap metiral but does the job, looks stable. the only thing i can see right now is that the cable is a bit weak OtherThought... Read more

nice product  worth buying
    0 0
  • posted byAussieLlama on 11/05/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:This is a really really cool peaice of kit. Great for bringing the stereo of an older car uo to date, for the cost of the change in your pocket. The price is great. saw one of theese in DSE retail for like, $25. Much rather buy one or two of them here on DX Cons... Read more

0 0
  • posted byasteve on 06/19/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The cassette tape works well. I received it in proper packaging, and it worked right out of the box. I plugged the jack into several different sources and all played music through my car, and the sound quality was surprising (much better than what I have been able to ge... Read more

2 0
  • posted byCouponCutter on 03/04/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:The pros I found during my usage of this gadget are few: -It does what it is supposed to do -It has a long enough cord -Very cheap Cons:This is a great product, had the build quality been better. It feels like it's about to break when I touch it, but that's not the worst... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections