DX » Community » Reviews » Car Cassette Tape Adapter Transmitters for MP3 / CD / DVD Player - Black
Customer’s impression:
OK Works Fine Inexpensive effective Noisy
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byZaxxoid on 02/20/2016

I bought this cassette tape adapter knowing I had unconventional uses for it, and it still worked. I wanted to use it as a converter in my boom box cassette deck, and it worked just fine for that even though that's not the intended use. I did have to thread the cable around the door of the deck,... Read more

Impression:effective,Noisy,Inexpensive;

0 0 0

• posted bykolaneno64 on 11/25/2015

It works rely good for me and its easy to instal :) TY DX !

Impression:Very cool,Works Fine;

0 0 0

• posted byinspetech on 10/18/2015

Pros: solve the issue of no aux or usb inputs in older cars. Easy to use. Cons: changed wire successfully to improve sound, but still the high frequences are missing and a lot of noise from loud signals from source

Impression:OK;

0 0 0

• posted byfrederic318is on 07/30/2015

I have to re enter the cassette in the player a couple of times before the player accepts it. But figure the fault is with the cassette deck.. So no guarantee on working properly in any deck but when I get it to work it works fine. I use it for music, car gps, and calling all with my phone via... Read more

Impression:Works sometimes;

0 0 0

• posted byricsi on 07/11/2015

Black cassette adapter. Has a headphone jack that is connected to a tape head adapter. Works OK. Use it for old cassette based retro computers (C64 datasette, Spcetrum 2+. CPC)

Casette adapter

Impression:casette adapter;

0 0 0

• posted by9221334 on 04/13/2015

Does what is promised, I liked it.

Impression:Very cool,Works Fine;

0 0 0

• posted byimaginescope on 01/18/2015

Pros: Let's you use existing car stereo Cons: the sound quality is not that great The sound quality is good enough to listen to podcasts and audio books. Make sure phone/player volume is not too high - it sounds awful when using this adapter.

Impression:Works Fine;

0 0 0

• posted bykiril2705 on 11/03/2014

easy to use,but the quality of sound reproduction is not pleased,too bad there are no instructions in Russian azken the idea itself is good.

Impression:Нет;

0 0 0

• posted byDangleberry on 08/27/2014

This is a very cool product that works very well. This worked so well that i bought one extra. So now i have one in my garage, and one in the kitchen. I use them with my samsung xcover 2, and it works perfectly. Its really cheap and great quality. You just put it in the cassette player and press... Read more

Impression:Very cool;

0 0 0

• posted byDallylama3 on 08/19/2013

It's a very cheap product and works well. Just have to put it in your radio and connect it! The plastic of the tape is of relative good quality(harder) so i guess the tape won't get damage in any way. The wire is long. The build quality is very poor. I have been able to use the device for a few I... Read more

0 0 0

DX Everywhere