DX » Community » Reviews » Car Cassette Tape Adapter Transmitters for MP3 / CD / DVD Player - Black
Customer’s impression:
Works Fine Very cool Нет Works sometimes casette adapter
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byfrederic318is on 07/30/2015

I have to re enter the cassette in the player a couple of times before the player accepts it. But figure the fault is with the cassette deck.. So no guarantee on working properly in any deck but when I get it to work it works fine. I use it for music, car gps, and calling all with my phone via... Read more

Impression:Works sometimes;

0 0 0

• posted byricsi on 07/11/2015

Black cassette adapter. Has a headphone jack that is connected to a tape head adapter. Works OK. Use it for old cassette based retro computers (C64 datasette, Spcetrum 2+. CPC)

Casette adapter

Impression:casette adapter;

0 0 0

• posted by9221334 on 04/13/2015

Does what is promised, I liked it.

Impression:Very cool,Works Fine;

0 0 0

• posted byimaginescope on 01/18/2015

Pros: Let's you use existing car stereo Cons: the sound quality is not that great The sound quality is good enough to listen to podcasts and audio books. Make sure phone/player volume is not too high - it sounds awful when using this adapter.

Impression:Works Fine;

0 0 0

• posted bykiril2705 on 11/03/2014

easy to use,but the quality of sound reproduction is not pleased,too bad there are no instructions in Russian azken the idea itself is good.

Impression:Нет;

0 0 0

• posted byDangleberry on 08/27/2014

This is a very cool product that works very well. This worked so well that i bought one extra. So now i have one in my garage, and one in the kitchen. I use them with my samsung xcover 2, and it works perfectly. Its really cheap and great quality. You just put it in the cassette player and press... Read more

Impression:Very cool;

0 0 0

• posted byDallylama3 on 08/19/2013

It's a very cheap product and works well. Just have to put it in your radio and connect it! The plastic of the tape is of relative good quality(harder) so i guess the tape won't get damage in any way. The wire is long. The build quality is very poor. I have been able to use the device for a few I... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byKeesjansma on 05/03/2013

Does what it should. The sound on your car stereo is good if your volume of the mp3 player is not set to loud.. It is better than most fm transmitters. No Noise I think it is mono output. The cable is a bit cheap(thin). No defects yet but.....dont know what is gonne happen in the future Make a to... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byH3llT0uCh on 04/20/2013

It's a very cheap product and works well. Just have to put it in your radio and connect it! The plastic of the tape is of relative good quality(harder) so i guess the tape won't get damage in any way. The wire is long. The only bad thing in this is the wire is a little bit fragile and we have to... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byfatalica on 01/31/2013

nice quality and good sound quality the price is very fair and its a very usefull tool if you dont want to replace the old car cassete system cheap metiral but does the job, looks stable. the only thing i can see right now is that the cable is a bit weak at first there was no sound, had to put it... Read more

nice product  worth buying

0 0 0

DX Everywhere