DX » Community » Reviews » Classical Rubber Band Launcher Wooden Pistol Gun (Toy)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byNixou on 05/28/2014

Working as intended, Nice and fun toy to annoy family/friends, place up to 5 rubber bands to shoot 5 shots in semi automatic, harmless, costless, Bad build quality and finition, but what were you expecting for that price? The Most important thing is that it works, and it does work as intended. Sometimes,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byScarfnoogan on 03/05/2014

This is a fantastic inexpensive toy, shoots pretty far and feels sturdy in your hand, I'm going to pick up a couple more of these and have a rubber band tournament with the guys at work....or for unruly customers I haven't found any so far If you're looking for something cheap and fun that could possibly ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byRBAextreme on 02/13/2014

This piece is alot of fun! I use it almost daily against my younger brothers :)... It is not hurting, just annoying them enough. You can have your own marksman's tournement with one of these, because it makes a loud enough noise when the rubber bands hit a tin can or something alike. The only one I can ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byWitjah100 on 01/17/2014

Great and simple wooden toy , to use at home or give as a gift every child would be happy with a toy like this it shoots pretty good! easy to reload. Also great to annoy people! Pretty good build quality. Sometimes when the rubber band are to short it shoots itself but just use rubbers that are long ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byandriha on 12/16/2013

I bought this item just to have some fun and maybe give it to my uncle. It works and is a lot of fun to play around with It´s does not look very good. The plastic parts look like they could break easily but then this was very cheap so I wasn´t expectin much more. The wood is not very well cut.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byBucabala on 12/03/2013

Putz, o brinquedo mais legal que tenho até hoje, basta comprar umas borrachinhas e correr pro abraço, a molecada fica puta, kkkk.... o plastico é um pouco ressecado, dándo a impressao que ira quebrar, mas esta aguentando muito bem. muita diversão, e o legal é que dá... Read more

1 0 5

• posted byWookster24 on 11/23/2013

It looks realy nice. A bit a retro look. There are rubber bands packed with the gun, so you can start firing right away. It looks pretty sturdy, but time will tell if it will last long enough. i bought it as a gift, so i hope the person gettig it will have as much fun with it as i hope I don't see anny ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byLosga on 11/01/2013

Funny game, made of real wood. It can load up to 6 rubber bands. Mechanics are good. Plastic parts are made of strong material and are hard to break. Pins are made of wood too, but sometimes are rotten and can break inside the pistol and leave chippings that can hurt. Rubber bands included are a little ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byBookworm32 on 09/04/2013

Nice classical toy for kids. Made of good wood rather accurate and firmly. Easy load and shoot even when it is in use by a small child. Probably it would be better to add some more spare rubber bands, because children lost those from the package pretty fast. And rubber bands loaded simultaneously shoot ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bycursedsnake12 on 08/30/2013

pretty awesome looking gun and sturdy make, plus can handle being thrown around by children sometimes the rubber band doesn't fire, and when it does fire it does not fire far i did regret buying it until i gave it to my young cousin who seems highly entertained by the small toy and when the gun fires ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections