DX » Community » Reviews » Classical Rubber Band Launcher Wooden Pistol Gun (Toy)
Customer’s impression:
Very good Good price nice toy Полный отстой product and fun
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bytykoth on 06/13/2015

My gun arrived broken, but I think that it is the transporter's fault, not DX's. I glued it together with wood glue and it works good! Although, the quality is not the best at certain corners of the product.

Impression:Good price;

0 0 0

• posted byklaust on 06/03/2015

pros: nice, simple toy and fun for kids cons: poor quality wood/unit came all warped (~1/4" on 3" length), poor rough outer wood finish/splinter risk, poorly assembled (shooting mechanism didn't work, wheel couldn't move), grip way to big for a kid's hand and firing mechanism is sitting so low it... Read more

Impression:nice toy;

0 0 0

• posted byavh00 on 05/20/2015

Nice toy to annoy. Doesn't shoot extremely far but far enough to be useful. Pros: works well, okay build quality. Cons: it's quite tedious to load the gun with rubber bands.

Impression:Good price,nice toy;

0 0 0

• posted byExDealUser on 02/15/2015

Супер кривое изделие. Я не знаю как другие изделия, но мое было ппц кривое и страшное. У меня даже сложилось впечатление, что его делал слепой умственно отсталый инвалид. Пришлось сразу без раздумий выкинуть.

Impression:Полный отстой;

0 0 1

• posted bykpeta on 02/13/2015

Pros: price, fun Cons: A few rubber

Impression:Good price, product and fun;

0 0 0

• posted byThallysSCCP100 on 01/15/2015

It works by placing league, it is tough stuff very easy to use, very good to be given as a present. I have no cons.

Impression:nice toy;

0 0 0

• posted bydiogogermano on 11/10/2014

Pros: the price is really nothing! The quality of material is fine and the desing is well done. The quality of plastic injection if really worth the price, and this was my first rubber band gun. Cons: The rubber bands that come with the gun are easy to break but you can replace those by new good... Read more

Impression:Very good;

0 0 0

• posted byNixou on 05/28/2014

Working as intended, Nice and fun toy to annoy family/friends, place up to 5 rubber bands to shoot 5 shots in semi automatic, harmless, costless, Bad build quality and finition, but what were you expecting for that price? The Most important thing is that it works, and it does work as intended. to... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byScarfnoogan on 03/05/2014

This is a fantastic inexpensive toy, shoots pretty far and feels sturdy in your hand, I'm going to pick up a couple more of these and have a rubber band tournament with the guys at work....or for unruly customers I haven't found any so far If you're looking for something cheap and fun that could... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byRBAextreme on 02/13/2014

This piece is alot of fun! I use it almost daily against my younger brothers :)... It is not hurting, just annoying them enough. You can have your own marksman's tournement with one of these, because it makes a loud enough noise when the rubber bands hit a tin can or something alike. The only one... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter:

DX Everywhere