DX » Community » Reviews » Classical Rubber Band Launcher Wooden Pistol Gun (Toy)
  • 5 star 30 ( 38% )
  • 4 star 36 ( 46% )
  • 3 star 12 ( 15% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byNixou on 05/28/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Working as intended, Nice and fun toy to annoy family/friends, place up to 5 rubber bands to shoot 5 shots in semi automatic, harmless, costless, Cons:Bad build quality and finition, but what were you expecting for that price? The Most important thing is that it works,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byScarfnoogan on 03/05/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:This is a fantastic inexpensive toy, shoots pretty far and feels sturdy in your hand, I'm going to pick up a couple more of these and have a rubber band tournament with the guys at work....or for unruly customers Cons:I haven't found any so far OtherThoughts:If... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBucabala on 12/03/2013

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Putz, o brinquedo mais legal que tenho até hoje, basta comprar umas borrachinhas e correr pro abraço, a molecada fica puta, kkkk.... Cons:o plastico é um pouco ressecado, dándo a impressao que ira quebrar, mas esta aguentando muito bem. Oth... Read more

5 1
  • posted byMichaela562 on 05/07/2013

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:A great toy for the price. They work well and these elastic bands are really easy for kids to load up. You can fire lots of electric bands in quick succession so my kids love them. Cons:One of the elastic band guns arrived with the tip bent and almost broken.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrebell71 on 03/07/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:nice game for kids again did very well and inexpensive appeal to any child the gifted Cons:the only fault this toy? where to buy at least two packs of rubber bands because your child or children to whom they have given away the much needed OtherThoughts:This i... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydiegohferraz on 03/01/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very cheap product and can give you hours of fun! I realy liked the ideia of shooting ruber band everywere and played a lot with this! Cons:bad crafting quality, it broke on the first week of use :( But I could continue using it without even broken :) OtherThoughts:I th... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysamanthansm on 02/19/2013

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It really works, me and my brother really have fun with it. The price is also very good, a very nice toy. Cons:I don't recommend for kids, because guns are not a nice toy for then. Only reckless parents would buy it for kids. Also, rubbers can hurt. I guess it... Read more

1 0
  • posted byWieger70 on 02/17/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Nice look and details i like the wooddetails. You can find more rubberbands in your local hardwarestore Cons:A little bit crappy build but it works. Sometimes the wheel does not want to spin when you pull the trigger. And if you could put some more rubberbands in the gu... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMasil123 on 02/09/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Its sturdy and well made. Seems fairly strong. You can make use of almost any sized rubber bands. The gun is a nice size. Not too small. Light weight. Cons:Flying elastics are dangerous. A bit too light of weight. It gives it a cheap toy feeling. I can definat... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBenWilkinson96 on 01/26/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This rubber band gun is a seriously good toy. It can a bit tough to load a first and when you have only a few more to put on but far from being impossible and is extremely easy to set up. I've had this one month and it is still very much going strong, even tho... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections