Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byWinistro on 10/08/2014

Custo benefício sensacional, vale cada centavo gasto. Para quem tem dúvidas, pode comprar, eu recomendo Read more

Impression:Ótimo;

0 0 0

• posted bykemeel on 06/23/2014

- small - cheap - Easy to use - Price is great None I can think off I orderd this one to use with my Sony Xperia tablet. Through this device I could use my keybaord and connect my PS3 controller. The original from Sony is 10 times more expensive. A great product for a great price. nowhere else to find ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjoelini on 01/14/2014

You can connect USB devices directly to your phone while being mobile with this adapater, it has worked nice with a PS3 controller and several USB memories along with USB-micro sd converters. Havent seen one as it is Could be even smaller. In other thought DX should sell a micro sd to micro usb adapter ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byvitorteodoro85 on 06/17/2013

Don't work on Xperia U (ST25i/a). The smartphone shows a message that pendrive use too much energy and do not work. Low price. Works on my Titan Android Tablet. Low price. Works on my Titan Android Tablet. Low price. Works on my Titan Android Tablet. Don't work on Xperia U (ST25i/a). The smartphone shows ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMorphs on 06/17/2013

A very simple connector. Made of one piece, no moveable parts. Build quality feels really good. No problem plugging this into my Galaxy S4. I've been able to hook up a mouse, keyboard, xbox controller and all worked immediately. It's even possible to attach a cable and connect another phone and of course ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted by135393 on 05/21/2013

I used it on my Glalaxy S3. It´s works very well to use a flash drive. I can copy files from flash drive to S3 and from S3 to flash driver. You can use it with a USB keyboard too. Good quality, small size and well- I can copy my files to PC without a cable!!! Its dont work with external hard drive.... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bygogogoalex2 on 03/03/2013

Works perfect, nice quality, fits perfect in my s3. Good price. No cons found the adapter. U can adapt a keyboard, a mouse, a gamepad, all u want to your mobile phone, i tested in my samsung galaxy s3, and the mouse, the keyboard, all work perfect without problems, not lose of signal, nothing to say ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bylampkina on 02/20/2013

is a very good product with a good usb connection, never had any fault, it is great for phones and tablet that support but so have pendrives Entrana micro usb as my tablet is a bit small and does not have a cord or something to hold you somewhere so it becomes very easy to lose it, but this is not exactly ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byLB750123 on 10/11/2012

I used to have lots of mini usb cables and very few micro usb, a couple of these and I was able to recycle the mini usb to micro ... micro usb connections are becoming more and more common. I had 3 in total and over time I had to trash a couple of them. They were constantly connected to a phone on my ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byAlexanderUAKHM on 04/03/2012

Size, Solid build Price, Build quality Pretty good product, despite the facts that it could be cheaper and build better. Take a closer look and you will see that both connectors are not straight. Tested it by connecting 2Gb USB Flash to HTC Wildfire. Result: flash is not recognized. In future I'll try ... Read more

USB Female to Micro USB Male Adapter USB Female to Micro USB Male Adapter USB Female to Micro USB Male Adapter USB Female to Micro USB Male Adapter

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections