DX » Community » Reviews » 1X 34mm Red / Green Dot Gun Sight (1 x CR1620)
Customer’s impression:
cool
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bykillick on 12/01/2014

this scope is ok. it works ok and looks cool... but i would rather use spend my money on a reflex sight Read more

Impression:cool;

0 0 0

• posted bykeetvrouw on 04/07/2014

-Works realy good -Realy cheap -Good quality -Weaver/Picatinny rail (Most .22 Rifles) -Very cool looking -Varialbe intency of the reticle -Red AND Green reticle -I ordered this scope thinking it had a dovetail rail mount, but it had a weaver/picatinny one, please mind this when ordering this scope -Reticle ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byMindTreat on 09/22/2013

For the price you get a decent optic. It is lightweight, and fits pretty much any rail there is. Dual color system is great, its more usefull than might think, it really makes it easier to pick a good color. There are none great setbacks on this one, but you get what you pay for, which means the system ... Read more

2 0 0

• posted byceveros on 06/14/2013

The product is simply extremely high quality, without defects or leftover material fabicação, comes in a pack of own brand, with usage instructions, a brochure about the maintenance and utilization of the battery, the internal optics are well crystalline, contains also the key to the entire ... Read more

1 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections