DX » Community » Reviews » Mini Pig 2 LEDs Flashlight White (3*AG3 Included)
  • 5 star 732 ( 62% )
  • 4 star 389 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 46 ( 4% )
  • 2 star 6 ( 1% )
  • 1 star 1 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byMTBBR on 06/20/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Great light, Fun, easy to use. I and gave to some girls as a gift and they loved it! The 2 leds make a strong bean and as a key chain its helps a lot in the dark areas. Very nice material. the batery is realy good to. i used one for more than 6 months and istill has bat... Read more

0 0
  • posted byvidalgm on 05/19/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Very powerful couple of leds will lit when the heart-shaped buttom (placed in the pigs tummy) is pressed. Light produced is very white and noticiable in the dark. Cons:Buttom is not made of rubber and is not easy to find by touching in darkness. It shoul be a li... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybashoogers on 05/04/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:I bought this LED pig because of the usefulness. The 2 LEDs in it are really bright, and its just perfect for finding your condoms in the evening, just kidding: but it could be useful for that. Anyhow: the LEDs are bright, for that price I didn't expected that... Read more

pentray ledpignormal ledpigactive
    0 0
  • posted byDarkland on 04/17/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It is a funny flashlight on a keychain. You can always illuminate the area if you want to find something in the dark. It has a very good lasting battery and is funny looking Cons:It is very light and feels if it could break easily. But until now it has not bro... Read more

1 1
  • posted byjospe3 on 04/05/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very nice light. And the battery is included. You can almost light up a room. Great if you are looking for something and the light is off. Very nice gift to buy to children. It looks a little funny. It is very nice that you can take it on your keys. Cons:No on... Read more

Mini pig Pig led The light Pig backside/ button
    0 0
  • posted bySoftisen on 03/05/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:The pig is made of plastic and has 2 led light inside. When I ordered this I think it was pretty small, but when I got it, I got me a big surprise it was much larger than expected. But it is not so big that it has no place on your key ring. The light is also very strong s... Read more

Mini pig flashlight
    0 0
  • posted byluizmontero on 02/20/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Ultra bright and funny keychain, very useful to find the key hole in the car or in the house. Cheap price, almost for free. Worthwhile. It is very beautiful as a gift to your girl. I think girls like pigs as a toy... It can totally substitute a torch or a cand... Read more

0 0
  • posted byCharlieKelly on 02/19/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Does what it's supposed to. It has a Bright light (due to the LED). it's cute and the kids and chicks will loooooooove it. I hade to order another 4 just to give away. a nice touch is that batteries are included. I dont think you eaven can get batteries for this price i... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymixtrader1001 on 11/16/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This flashlight has a very funny design. It is pretty small so it can basically fit into any bag or poket. it has a very powerfull light, the first time I have hit the light button I was like WOW...so small and such a powerfull light with only 2 leds. Every ti... Read more

0 0
  • posted byzack247 on 11/06/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Works, looks cute, and people ask about it. It looks kind of funny that its snout lights up and some people get a laugh out of it Cons:Thought it was smaller, but that's my fault for not looking at the dimensions tab. Feels cheap, but it just is. You get what yo... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections