DX » Community » Reviews » Mini Pig 2 LEDs Flashlight - White (3*AG3 Included)
Customer’s impression:
good Very good Useful bad OK
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byrasinhas on 09/25/2016

This product is small, simple and should be added to every basket. I gave it to my niece and she was very happy. I'm writing this review 12 months later and I just heard the light still works. Good product!

Impression:Very good;

0 0 2

• posted byagilson14 on 09/20/2016

Demorou muito pra chegar, mais vale a pena pelo preço.O botão falha um pouco mais é uma lanterna legal.

Impression:good;

0 0 3

• posted byjklindzic on 09/19/2016

Pros: mini pig-shaped flashlight (that's like 1000 points in my eyes), works perfectly, good conversation starter (when I take my keys out), brings smile to everyone's face. Cons: None so far.

0 0 4

• posted byDaano on 09/14/2016

This product is small, simple and should be added to every basket. I gave it to my niece and she was very happy. I'm writing this review 12 months later and I just heard the light still works. Good product!

Impression:good,Very good,Useful;

0 0 3

• posted byGBorras on 09/14/2016

En general cumple con las espectativas. Hace buena luz, para ser un llavero. Lo único malo es que el botón va duro y si es para un niño le cuesta un poco apretarlo.

0 0 3

• posted bytonytim on 09/12/2016

I got an integral, a satisfactory shopping,One hundred words,One hundred words,One hundred words,One hundred words,One hundred words,One hundred words,One hundred words,One hundred words

0 0 0

• posted byAntagonizer on 09/09/2016

..it's nose light in the dark ;) I was expecting rubber but it is only plastic - not really good not really bad - decent

That's a pig and... That's a pig and... That's a pig and... That's a pig and... That's a pig and...

Impression:Cute and working;

0 0 0

• posted by10455471 on 08/01/2016

It's a very funny gadget ! It's simple to use and nice

0 0 0

• posted by9107314 on 07/20/2016

my first experience was with bought online www.dx.com, it's great and I'm satisfied. Indeed, receive goods from China is a great feeling for me being from Tunisia. I ordered this gadget as a test .... it's successful, it's funny I bought from the internet and I testing of products and I publish a... Read more

Review of my first purchase from www.dx.com Review of my first purchase from www.dx.com Review of my first purchase from www.dx.com Review of my first purchase from www.dx.com

Impression:cool,lovely,Funny;

0 0 1

• posted by10332736 on 06/07/2016

Pros: Very bright, lasts long Cons: Sometimes doesn't turn on and have to press the button in a different way. Wish it were on/off switch rather than holding the button

0 0 1

DX Everywhere