DX » Community » Reviews » Mini Pig 2 LEDs Flashlight - White (3*AG3 Included)
Customer’s impression:
good Very good Useful OK bad
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byrcglaser on 09/02/2017

Impression:Useful;

Pros: kid friendly (bought it to my 3 years old daughter), very cheap Cons: arrived with a dead battery. And it's not a flashlight made to be opened (i.e. to replace the batteries). I managed to open it and verified that 1 of the 3 batteries was dead.

23 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bycapple2 on 08/07/2017

Impression:Good value;

The price is very low and the keychain flashlight is good quality. My daughter attached it to her backpack which gets a lot of wear and tear, and the light still functions well. She thinks it's a very cute toy. The light is also very bright.

20 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted by11292638 on 06/27/2017

Impression:отлично;

Классный поросёнок! Батарейки в комплекте-сразу заработал в почтовой упаковке. Доставка достаточно быстрая.

Мини-свинья

24 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byNegoTiberio on 05/26/2017

Impression:cute piggy;

It's so small and cuddly, I almost blinded myself looking directly at it's lights: they are powerful. I underestimated the piglet. I put it beside the pig bank I have, so it doesn't feel like and orphan.

25 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted by10668177 on 05/20/2017

Impression:good;

Luz intensa. Para acender a luz precisa manter botão pressionado.

24 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted by9743824 on 05/08/2017

funciona bien pero hay que mantenerlo presionado para que se mantenga encendido y no es muy comodo cuando tienes que usar ambas manos pero es aun asi es un bonito llavero y linterna

Funciona y es como en la foto Funciona y es como en la foto Funciona y es como en la foto

19 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byGuHH1 on 04/27/2017

Impression:Very good;

Pros: barato, vem com pilhas, bonito Contras : Nenhum a entrega aqui no brasil demorou 30 dias.

26 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bystipi30 on 04/06/2017

Impression:good,Very good,Useful;

Pros: -Barato -Ya viene con pilas -Bonito -Llavero -Buena iluminacion por el precio Cons: Ninguna contra

1 1

ViewMore Hide

• posted byprettywise on 03/14/2017

This thing works pretty good but requires a lot of force on the button to activate the light. The light itself is very bright and works well. It just takes a strong hand to activate the button. Overall, good product. Would buy again.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byedsonfilhoo on 02/08/2017

Impression:good,Very good,Useful;

Chaveiro bonito e muito útil. Ele vem com dois leds, luz forte. Achei muito útil.

Recomendo, muito bom! Recomendo, muito bom!

1 0

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere