DX » Community » Reviews » Mini Pig 2 LEDs Flashlight - White (3 x AG3 Included)
Customer’s impression:
Very good Useful OK Nenhum buena
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by8678385 on 01/28/2015

it is a so nice pig lamp I liked it I also liked the price there was a simple problem zith the button but I could fixed it by my self

mini pig led mini pig led mini pig led mini pig led mini pig led

Impression:Very good,Useful,nice pig;

0 0 0

• posted bygabripon on 01/26/2015

O botão funciona bem, e tem uma luz bem forte para o tamanho dele. Recomendo

Impression:Useful;

1 0 0

• posted byKass88-8814908 on 01/26/2015

Pros: Good value for money, useful and funny Cons: a little bit cheap (plastic), the power-on key is cheap Overall, this is a funny and good product, Thanks Dx :)

Review of miniPig keychain

Impression:Very good;

0 0 0

• posted byn0tyson on 01/22/2015

inexpensive and stylish key pendant with LED. cheap plastic processing, but the LEDs very well and is easy to operate.

Impression:Useful;

0 0 0

• posted bycgarrita on 01/19/2015

Pros: Lights up a lot!!! and very easy to handle... Cons: My daughter stole it and now its her mini pig... so... i have to buy a new one for myself.

0 0 0

• posted byPetePeS on 01/18/2015

Funny little gadget for my daughter's use. Woks good as little girl's keys attachment. Cons: plastics not very durable, so keychain tail mount could break easily.

Impression:Funny;

0 0 0

• posted bygigi2012 on 01/14/2015

Pros: it's better than the flashlight i had, it's brightness is amazing and it's shape is very appealing, super useful Cons: no cons on this product it's really great and cheap

Impression:Very good,Useful,super cute;

0 0 0

• posted by8886184 on 01/11/2015

Pros: - really cheap and handy - bright light Cons: - the button is really stiff and not that easy to push, you have to squeeze pretty hard. it's tricky to keep the light going without interruptions

Impression:OK;

0 0 0

• posted byn33dcool on 01/08/2015

Good and funny toy for kids and excellent keychain. Easy to use, easy to replace batteries. Definitely recommend it.

Impression:Very good,Funny;

0 0 0

• posted bydexemaster on 01/07/2015

pros: cheap, good light, ok quality cons: need to hold button for light, little bit bigger than expected

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections