DX » Community » Reviews » Mini Pig 2 LEDs Flashlight - White (3*AG3 Included)
Customer’s impression:
good Very good Useful OK bad
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bySandorN on 12/02/2016

Nice little gadget. It is small, has a light so it is good to carry with your keys. Nice price!

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted bySuelita on 11/15/2016

Pros: practical, easy to use, aesthetic, good illumination, nice size, cheap. Cons: It may arrive with malfunctions, button doesn't fit correctly (it dangles) It 's a good product for the price you pay; makes a cute gift.

Cute and practical Cute and practical

Impression:cute,Practical,aesthetic;

0 0 3

• posted byHonzikfrei on 11/12/2016

Užitečná pomůcka ke klíčům

Impression:užitečné ;

0 0 2

• posted byJaromirAdamek on 11/08/2016

Haha, I like this pig fleshlights, they are soooo beautiful, and if you think, they are small, you are wrong, they are something like 5 cm long, and very very nice, I like them, are veeery cute! Ideal small present :).

Impression:Funny;

0 0 4

• posted by10556187 on 09/30/2016

pieni,kirkas,hyödyllinen,edullinen...nopea toimitus !

Impression:Oikein hyvä;

0 0 0

• posted byrasinhas on 09/25/2016

This product is small, simple and should be added to every basket. I gave it to my niece and she was very happy. I'm writing this review 12 months later and I just heard the light still works. Good product!

Impression:Very good;

0 0 4

• posted byagilson14 on 09/20/2016

Demorou muito pra chegar, mais vale a pena pelo preço.O botão falha um pouco mais é uma lanterna legal.

0 0 3

• posted byjklindzic on 09/19/2016

Pros: mini pig-shaped flashlight (that's like 1000 points in my eyes), works perfectly, good conversation starter (when I take my keys out), brings smile to everyone's face. Cons: None so far.

Impression:Very good;

0 0 4

• posted byDaano on 09/14/2016

This product is small, simple and should be added to every basket. I gave it to my niece and she was very happy. I'm writing this review 12 months later and I just heard the light still works. Good product!

Impression:good,Very good,Useful;

0 0 3

• posted byGBorras on 09/14/2016

En general cumple con las espectativas. Hace buena luz, para ser un llavero. Lo único malo es que el botón va duro y si es para un niño le cuesta un poco apretarlo.

0 0 3

DX Everywhere