DX » Community » Reviews » Mini Pig 2 LEDs Flashlight White (3*AG3 Included)
  • 5 star 791 ( 63% )
  • 4 star 417 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 48 ( 4% )
  • 2 star 6 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 1 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymegawarp on 07/10/2014

The leds produce an intense light. It’s hard, I expected it to be soft. The product is identical to that in the photo. The product's body is pretty small but it is hard, so if you use it inside your pockets it might result a bit uncomfortable. Anyway the light produced by the two leds is very intense. I don’t use it regularly so I don’t know exactly ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMTBBR on 06/20/2014

Great light, Fun, easy to use. I and gave to some girls as a gift and they loved it! The 2 leds make a strong bean and as a key chain its helps a lot in the dark areas. Very nice material. the batery is realy good to. i used one for more than 6 months and istill has battery on it. none at all!! its a great product, great light, great finish. Recomended!... Read more

1 0
  • posted byvidalgm on 05/19/2014

Very powerful couple of leds will lit when the heart-shaped buttom (placed in the pigs tummy) is pressed. Light produced is very white and noticiable in the dark. Buttom is not made of rubber and is not easy to find by touching in darkness. It shoul be a litter thicker and rubber made so it could be easly found. Plastic body is not very thick, so it ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJoaquinAlegre on 05/19/2014

it's cheaper, like the quality, the light can help you in the dark to put the key in the hole. My cat play with this all the time, he likes more than I. The quality is poor, but works, not for a long time, but, works. The shipping is slow, but to Argentina, the rest of the country not be like Argentina. the light is not like a led flashlight, to very ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybashoogers on 05/04/2014

I bought this LED pig because of the usefulness. The 2 LEDs in it are really bright, and its just perfect for finding your condoms in the evening, just kidding: but it could be useful for that. Anyhow: the LEDs are bright, for that price I didn't expected that. Build quality is quite poor. I have to press the 'heart' button underneath the pig really ... Read more

pentray ledpignormal ledpigactive
    0 0
  • posted byDarkland on 04/17/2014

It is a funny flashlight on a keychain. You can always illuminate the area if you want to find something in the dark. It has a very good lasting battery and is funny looking It is very light and feels if it could break easily. But until now it has not broken yet. The chain breaks easy, but wuth small plyers it can be repaired with no problem. It is ... Read more

1 1
  • posted byJurgisG on 04/09/2014

Really nice small key chain that shines quote good for its size and price :) Definitely recommend this as a gift or souvenir for someone. The keychain is weak and cheap. wouldnt bet on it holding up when pulled. Not suitable as a light source for camping or similar situations. Geta real flashlight for that. Hard to change batteries, but for a LED light ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjospe3 on 04/05/2014

Very nice light. And the battery is included. You can almost light up a room. Great if you are looking for something and the light is off. Very nice gift to buy to children. It looks a little funny. It is very nice that you can take it on your keys. No one. Very nice. I want to buy more. and i will buy some to my friend. I could be diffrent colours.... Read more

Mini pig Pig led The light Pig backside/ button
    0 0
  • posted byAno01 on 04/04/2014

It's cheap. It's nice. It's fun. It's cheap. Did I told you that it's cheap? It's a wonderful little gift for anyone you want! Nothing at all. (well maybe as a flashlight itself it isn't really great, and you have to keep the button pushed to make it works) It's not a traditional useful flashlight, but it's a wonderful magnificent little pig that will ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byWagTsX on 03/27/2014

Good keychain to carry around, comes with a ring, so it's cool to place along your keys. Have two leds, so it can provide more light that other one with only one led that i had. Light is very weak, you can use it only on a short area or it'll become useless. Switch button is a quite hard to press. I guess when the battery runs out, it wont be so easy ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections