DX » Community » Reviews » Genuine Replacement 3.0" 230KP TFT LCD Display Screen for Nikon L20
  • 5 star 3 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byGerGP on 11/29/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It's perfect for replace the original LCD display screen. It's not the genuine and original replacement, but it works and fit perfect, like the built in the camera. And easy to replace. Good colors, brightness and picture quality. Cons:No problems/issues detec... Read more

0 0
  • posted byyonik2 on 09/28/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I bought it after my LCD smashed,it fits perfectly in my camera, very easily replaced, just plug it in instead of your old one and you are good to go. In a local shop they wanted for a screen like that almost the same price for a NEW CAMERA, so this is a much... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybarys on 05/22/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Well packed. Shipped in time (about 2weeks) The product quality is very good!! No broken pixels, all working — and working great! (in russian:) Хорошо и надежно упакован, качество очень хорошее, никаких битых пикселей. При пересылке неповрежден. Доставлен вовремя, около 2... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections