Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byayouub on 11/10/2014

Pros: item as shown on screen, a very good hard box package, works good and have a good quality i'm satisfied cons: took time to ship. up to 7 days Read more

Impression:cool;

0 0 0

• posted bymariarosa on 11/09/2014

Pros: An adapter with sufficient quality, the connectors go well. Ideal if you want to move the data. You can connect your tablet to the TV. The imaging system is excellent. We can use any device to connect the player to our TV and have a pretty good picture. The cable is soft and can be bent easily.... Read more

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted bydantefff on 05/10/2014

This is the kind of gadget taht bought in my country will cost 10 times more than here. It works as expected in a Sony Xperia T ( lt30p ). It is easy to use with the smartphone. Seems made from bad quality plastic, but... who cares? It do not have to be crash resistant. At first I thought it did not ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydelian on 05/07/2014

for small electronic devices that transmit information from usb to hdmi connect to computers. the good thing is that it is not a big team, is small and can be used anywhere without bothering about furniture is not a complete instruction manual that tells me that things can I do or not do with the connector.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byyunak on 04/08/2014

I purchased this to use with my Xperia Z1, works very well and the picture quality is great. Audio is also transmitted and no problems with it either. Also charges the phone on MHL or when charger is used ,although rather slow. Price is about 10 times cheaper than the original adapter. Requires external ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydziumux on 03/15/2014

Used with my HTC Evo 3D, because this phone has no power supply over OTG, you need to connect external power. Works perfectly. Using it to display taken pictures and videos in a big screen TV. It can play sound too. Displays everything, that's on the phone with no delays. I'm happy with purchase from ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bynanooh on 03/11/2014

It works how it should work, do what it has to do, simple and functional! No cons, unless you wait to receive a ferrari for the price of a beetle! It's made of cheap materials, if someday you let it fall and in a distraction you step above the adapter, It'll break in a glance... but it worth the money!... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byhackguy on 03/08/2014

There aren't a lot of better deals out there. Original Samsung/HTC adapters cost more than 20€. This nifty gadget works as great as them for only a fraction of the price. There is a visible delay between the picture on phone/tablet's screen. Not something that bothers when watching videos or movies, ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byRobWie on 03/06/2014

The device is well build and light. It fits into the socket and supports an external power supply. I have tested it on my HTC sensation and it worked immediately. It is MHL version 1.0 The device is easy to use, but if you are not aware that it only supports MHL version 1.0, and therefore does not work ... Read more

1 0 5

• posted bypostcds on 02/04/2014

Lightweight, looks durable, easy to use, quality connectors DONT WORKS ON MY ANDROID 2.3.6 smart phone (Galaxy Ace I), no signal on monitor although im on HDMI input and everything properly connected. There is power cable from my mobile phone charger connected, HDMI and microhdmi connectors connected,... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections