Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by8767968 on 10/20/2016

It's a 5-pin adaptor, so only works with my old Galaxy S2, not my newer S4 or S5 (which need 11-pin). I had to reset my phone to original Samsung firmware to get the MHL functionality working. Initially had lots of disconnects once it was all set up, but seems to have stabilised now. Works for my... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byAntagonizer on 09/03/2016

Pros: - Very useful if it works for your phone. - Works with HTC one Cons : -Does not work with cube talk x9. check on http://www.mhltech.org/devices.aspx or scan qrcode on your device

Cheap and it is working with some devices Cheap and it is working with some devices Cheap and it is working with some devices

Impression:Very good;

0 0 3

• posted byJonfoxsv on 09/02/2016

Pros: Trabaja muy bien, buen material, fácil de usar. Contras: realmente ninguna para el producto, quizás solamente falta en la descripción del producto indicando que para que funcione debes de contar con un cable usb a micro usb para darle energía. Ese cable no es un problema, lo puedes comprar... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byrutgerputter on 08/23/2016

Pros: Works out of the box with my HTC One M9 Cons: Plasticcy feel and you need a power connection for it to work This MHL adapter does exactly what it needs to do: attach my phone to my TV to show Pictures, Play games and watch movies. It works with 1080p phones.

Impression:Works Well;

0 0 0

• posted bynifemi on 07/20/2016

Pros: Works with my sony xperia Z1 very well. Phones need to be MHL enabled before it can work. The voice and image transfer is excellent. It fits well and made of good material. Very light and portable. Cons: None only that you need to plug it to external power supply before it can work.

0 0 0

• posted byJonathan_chan on 03/05/2016

La verdad no pude probar el producto debido a que mi telefono no cuenta con la tecnologia para hacerlo funcionar (MHL) compre el producto desconociendo eso. Espero que este comentario ayude a alguien a revisar que su telefono tenga esta tecnologia para que no les pase como a mi. ;-) La calidad es... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bymiguelongolo on 02/24/2016

Pros : very useful if it works for your phone. Cons : Does not work with all android, like me.

Impression:Bueno,not for bq;

0 0 1

• posted bystbzq on 02/03/2016

It does not work in all the mobiles, but the price was excelent and I could lend to my friends.

2 1 3

• posted byGuih123 on 01/29/2016

Muito bom melhor do que esperado

Impression:Muito bem;

1 0 0

• posted bynavuho on 01/11/2016

Pros: Low cost, good quality Cons: Description don't say that this is MHL 1 (5 pin) device that will only work with older devices. No 5 pin to 11 pin converter for newer devices.

Impression:Don't work;

0 0 1

DX Everywhere