Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bywacm159 on 07/10/2015

Facil de utilizar unicamente conecte el adaptador de corriente y listo.

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted bymarkocesic on 06/26/2015

Pros: Works like it's supposed to. Looks good and connectors are good fit. Tried it with multiple sistems and works fine. Small. Cons: None

Impression:Very good,Works Well;

0 0 0

• posted byhkheartless on 06/09/2015

While using with my phone to my TV, a Huawei U9200 (p1) to my Dynex TV. I could only get the connection working some times. I felt that the connections between the adapter, my HDMI cord and my phone were all a bit loose. I might try with my new phone, but typically I had issues using this. it did... Read more

Impression:difficult to use;

0 0 0

• posted bySharonYO on 04/11/2015

very good adapter for android phones it is does not work with nexus phones but all the others that i have tried it work

Impression:cool;

0 0 0

• posted bykayserdeath on 03/17/2015

No fui capaz de configurar este adaptador aunque segui las instrucciones de videos en youtube y guias de internet. Debería venir con algun explicativo ya que no es un dispositivo plug&play y requiere de un conocimiento básico en smartphones y android. Por lo demás, tiene buen precio comparado con... Read more

Impression:good,cool,Very good;

0 0 0

• posted byWinod on 01/27/2015

I use this adapter with my tablet. you equipment must support MHL, oderwise it will not work. It works very well for me.

Impression:Very good;

0 0 0

• posted bymrmuzzio on 01/22/2015

Pros: Good design and build quality for connecting your tablet or cellphone with your TV or projector. Be sure to check your device supports MHL and enable it in the configuration screen. Warning: You may have to power the adapter using the USB connector on the side. Some tablets require to have... Read more

Impression:Very good MHL adapter;

0 0 0

• posted by4lc4s on 01/12/2015

I like it. Now, I can see all my favorities movies on TV. I recommend this product, plug and play ;) !

Impression:good,cool,Very good;

0 0 0

• posted by8770995 on 01/02/2015

It is a simple product but a very useful one. Only delivery wasn't so great, but the quality of the product is good. I sent a message to the seller and he answered very soon. He really cared and clared my doubts. I tried the adapter in several tv's and the image and sync is really good. i the and... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymaxgiger on 12/25/2014

escelente produto, funcionando lindamente no meu xperia z1 compact. boa qualidade de acabamentos. nao tenho nada contra sobre o produto. so acrescento que precisa de uma fonte esterna para bom funcionamento. no meu caso usei o carregador de meu xperia.

0 0 0

DX Everywhere