Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byLulok on 12/22/2014

Pros: Is a product very practical of the use. Cons: The material is fragile and the cable is short. But i #Recommend Read more

Very pratical item Very pratical item

Impression:good,cool;

0 0 0

• posted byMINISTERIOAPDP on 12/15/2014

And very cheap. Read more

Impression:cool,Very good,It is a very good item;

0 0 0

• posted byzeebcl2 on 12/04/2014

Es un producto que llego en buen estado, sin problemas, funcionado, de buena calidad, muy recomendable. Read more

Impression:Funciona HTC m8;

0 0 0

• posted byOngCC on 11/28/2014

Didn't know that the device can't work with my GS5, have to buy an adaptor for this (http://www.dx.com/p/mini-style-micro-usb-5-pin-female-to-micro-11-pin-male-adapter-for-samsung-galaxy-light-blue-279463) Read more

Impression:A little disappointed;

0 0 0

• posted byChuckNorrys on 11/21/2014

Good Read more

Impression:Very good;

0 0 0

• posted byayouub on 11/10/2014

Pros: item as shown on screen, a very good hard box package, works good and have a good quality i'm satisfied cons: took time to ship. up to 7 days Read more

Impression:cool;

0 0 0

• posted bymariarosa on 11/09/2014

Pros: An adapter with sufficient quality, the connectors go well. Ideal if you want to move the data. You can connect your tablet to the TV. The imaging system is excellent. We can use any device to connect the player to our TV and have a pretty good picture. The cable is soft and can be bent easily.... Read more

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted bydantefff on 05/10/2014

This is the kind of gadget taht bought in my country will cost 10 times more than here. It works as expected in a Sony Xperia T ( lt30p ). It is easy to use with the smartphone. Seems made from bad quality plastic, but... who cares? It do not have to be crash resistant. At first I thought it did not ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydelian on 05/07/2014

for small electronic devices that transmit information from usb to hdmi connect to computers. the good thing is that it is not a big team, is small and can be used anywhere without bothering about furniture is not a complete instruction manual that tells me that things can I do or not do with the connector.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byyunak on 04/08/2014

I purchased this to use with my Xperia Z1, works very well and the picture quality is great. Audio is also transmitted and no problems with it either. Also charges the phone on MHL or when charger is used ,although rather slow. Price is about 10 times cheaper than the original adapter. Requires external ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections