• Pro Reviews First
  • posted by11407038 on 08/09/2017

Impression:good;

Não funcionou no meu moto g4

24 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byHottweiler on 05/25/2017

Impression:muito bom,Excelente,Qualidade;

Não tenho do me queixar, muito bom produto excelente funciona bem facil a instalação produto barato mas de qualidade recomendo vendedor bom tudo OK melhor custo beneficio do mercado

20 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bydigon23 on 03/15/2017

Impression:muito bom,Qualidade;

Baixo custo, funciona sem necessitar de nenhuma configuração. não vi contras.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted by10597504 on 01/31/2017

Impression:good,Quality;

Pros: Small size and lightweight Cons: None it's cheap and it's easy to use.

Good Quality of product Good Quality of product

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byBazzy81 on 01/25/2017

Impression:hdmi,adapter,MHL;

Good prize and good quality but this item does not work witk Sony Xperia Z5 premium E6833 be carefull.... Power adapter or micro USB to USB power cable is not includet and must be buy separately.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted by8527885 on 12/17/2016

Impression:good,Didn't work,meh;

Pros: Cheap as DIRT and usefull if it just works.. Cons: Didn't work with Samsung or Huawei so im dissapointted.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bysehha on 12/13/2016

Impression:cool;

it is easy to use and working fine, just need ac adapter with more power

6 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted by9676220 on 11/16/2016

Impression:Very good;

To use this product you will need a MHL usb output on your phone. Works just great with my Xperia Z1. I have used a 10meter HDMI cable and my standard power supply for my phone. It just mirroring the screen from the phone to the TV.

2 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted by8767968 on 10/20/2016

Impression:good;

It's a 5-pin adaptor, so only works with my old Galaxy S2, not my newer S4 or S5 (which need 11-pin). I had to reset my phone to original Samsung firmware to get the MHL functionality working. Initially had lots of disconnects once it was all set up, but seems to have stabilised now. Works for my... Read more

2 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byAntagonizer on 09/03/2016

Impression:Very good;

Pros: - Very useful if it works for your phone. - Works with HTC one Cons : -Does not work with cube talk x9. check on http://www.mhltech.org/devices.aspx or scan qrcode on your device

Cheap and it is working with some devices Cheap and it is working with some devices Cheap and it is working with some devices

3 0

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere