Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydantefff on 05/10/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:This is the kind of gadget taht bought in my country will cost 10 times more than here. It works as expected in a Sony Xperia T ( lt30p ). It is easy to use with the smartphone. Cons:Seems made from bad quality plastic, but... who cares? It do not have to be c... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydelian on 05/07/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:for small electronic devices that transmit information from usb to hdmi connect to computers. the good thing is that it is not a big team, is small and can be used anywhere without bothering about furniture Cons:is not a complete instruction manual that tells me that th... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRobWie on 03/06/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:The device is well build and light. It fits into the socket and supports an external power supply. I have tested it on my HTC sensation and it worked immediately. It is MHL version 1.0 Cons:The device is easy to use, but if you are not aware that it only supports MHL vers... Read more

5 1
  • posted byDragoonAethis on 08/12/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Works fine (with Samsung Galaxy S II), and is far, far cheaper than the original adapter. Cons:One of the cables (with microUSB male plug) is quite loose - wouldn't say it's too durable, so you should keep that in mind while buying this. OtherThoughts:Requires you to plug... Read more

2 2
  • posted byMirielle on 08/10/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Does what it's supposed to do, mirrors my phone screen on the TV at 1080p. Also outputs audio. Display quality is excellent. Cons:My unit has poor connection. I don't get a signal half the time and have to jiggle the connector until it takes. Some gripes that are mostly d... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPiotrMB on 08/08/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Great, high quality device. Tested with 3 Android devices - every time worked like a charm. Simply plug and play, nothing more to do. High quality picture, high quality sound - 'nuff said. One thing I really like: additional micro USB port for connecting a charg... Read more

1 0
  • posted byfulper on 08/07/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:I plugged it in and it worked straight away, both image and sound was as it should be. It even worked when i rotate my phones screen to be horizontal or vertical. Cons:Absolutely none to speak of. OtherThoughts:I used it with a Samsung Galaxy S2, and a Huawei u8800pro and... Read more

3 0
  • posted bydovilt on 06/10/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Quality is excellent. Would have only a slightly longer cable to be. I thought I will not work with my Samsung Galaxy Note N7000, but works perfectly. Cons:Quality is excellent. Would have only a slightly longer cable to be. I thought I will not work with my S... Read more

1 0
  • posted byKraaketaer on 02/19/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:*Works perfectly. *Mirrors the display from my HTC sensation onto any HDMI-equipped display I've tried. *Image is the same resolution as the phone, 960x540, and displays beautifully on my TV. *The adapter also transmits audio. *Small, light, easy to carry around. Cons:*... Read more

5 0
  • posted byXmasB on 02/11/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It's easy to use. Just plug the micro USB to the phone and a HDMI to whatever unit you want to use for viewing what is on-screen, as well as a seperate power supply. Cheap compared to others, but still with good build quality. Cons:Sometimes the image falls out for a li... Read more

2 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections