Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byriyas202 on 07/01/2014

Does what it claims to do. Can charge 2 AAA/AA batteries at the same time that too on a laptop though I havent charged the batteries fully using the laptop. It has build quality, good design, durable and cheap Takes long time to charge.. 10+ hours to charge 1800mAh batteries (sku 132149), but thats the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byStekoJeko on 03/13/2014

This battery charger is really compact, you can store it everywhere. Plus, it is very light compared with the one I had before. Its greatest feature is the fact that is an usb charger, so you can use it with your pc, laptop or the smartphone current adapter. Really useful It only charges two battery ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybhk2000 on 02/10/2014

This think works. It doesn't take too long to charge. The design feels solid and it seems like it would hold up to abuse. With the batteries in it, it will be weighed down so if your not careful you could cause damage to the item or your usb port. Also it sticks out pretty far so if something knocked ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymonsterjay on 11/22/2013

I really like this product as it's easy to use, light weight, and compact so I can take it with me. There really is only one problem I found with the charger, you have to adjust the negative tabs when changing from battery sizes (but that's very easy to do). It's not the best made product but it doesn'... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byzangetsu133 on 11/04/2013

Great little charger that I can bring along when travelling. Uses any standard USB port. Charges all the AA batteries I own. This does not give any indicators as to when the batteries are finished charging. You will need to calculate and time how long your batteries need to charge for. Using this with ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bynintendoking on 08/30/2013

It charges batteries, that's what this gadget is for. You can use it for both AAA and AA batteries with a single movement of a plastic thingy. Being able to charge batteries with USB is the best, as you can plug it in your TV for recharging the same batteries you use for your TV remote controller. The ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bynaokiprice on 07/26/2013

Very simple and compact, but not when plugging into USB slots. Surrounding ports will need their cables removed unless you use an extension cable for charger The charge rate seems a bit slow for the voltage supplied. 1.4V at 160 mA from 5V 500 mA? I have a AC plugin charger which has 2.8V at 200 mA that ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byScorpion238 on 06/05/2013

Product quality and beautiful !!! A superb service, fantastic delivery time and quality goods. Thank you very much !!! Product quality and beautiful !!! A superb service, fantastic delivery time and quality goods. Thank you very much !!! Product quality and beautiful !!! A superb service, fantastic delivery ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted by987753 on 06/02/2013

the best way of it is you can charge both AA and AAA batteries. and it's very portable. it may be used with cables. because when you start to use it and leave it for a long time on the usb port it may get loose. But with a usb cable it would have longer life. even it may have short using life it's better ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byLydKch on 05/17/2013

Sturdy built and cleverly designed with an interchangeable flip panel to charge AAA batteries when pulled down OR simply hide the panel flipping it up to charge AA batteries. Batteries fit snugly when inserted. The light indications are constantly ‘red’ when in use; they do not change color to alert ... Read more

Interchangeable flip panel Pulled down to charge AAA batteries Flipped up to charge AA batteries

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections