Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydaltonxx on 06/09/2015

Este es un producto que sirve, la calidad es regular, el material y el tipo de plástico son regulares. Cumple su cometido, carga bien las pilas pero las luces que indican este trabajo a veces funcionan y a veces no. El precio es apenas elevado por la calidad del producto, pero tampoco es que unos... Read more

Impression:Good price,Good product,Midle quality;

0 0 0

• posted byzardav on 06/09/2015

Pros: Charge as well, can be connected to usb charger or to computer, also you don't need two batteries for start charging. Cons: When you put batteries, they feel a bit heavy for the charger, but actually, nothing happen.

Impression:Simple,Useful;

0 0 0

• posted byjeanguerrierjb on 05/31/2015

thank you, it help me to recharge my Duracell batteries, but the light red never green. i only wait for 2 hours to charge after everything ik ok.

Impression:good deal;

0 0 0

• posted by9455270 on 05/29/2015

Custo benefício sensacional, vale cada centavo gasto. Para quem tem dúvidas, pode comprar, eu recomendo

Impression:perfect;

0 0 0

• posted byecvychas on 04/18/2015

Pros: Charges over USB Cons: None

Impression:Good small charger;

0 0 0

• posted byTXTATEK on 02/01/2015

Pros: No more having to use an additional power point for something so low powered Cons: It's got a little tab that you have to flip up or down to choose your battery type This makes it difficult at times to insert the batteries, as it can move during insertion Other than that, it's really good... Read more

Impression:Good price;

0 0 1

• posted byluispedrotrindade on 01/20/2015

Pros: Good product was exceeded my expectations. Low price and good quality, worked very fine! Cons: Nothing to complain.

Impression:Good seller,A good product with a good price;

0 0 0

• posted bymncp09 on 01/07/2015

Items received. Thanks seller.

Impression:Good seller;

0 0 0

• posted bysteinberg on 12/09/2014

kalem pil ve kumanda pili için gayet kullanışlı usb olan her yerden sarj yapıyor herhangi bir sorun çıkarmadı tavsiye ederim ihtiyacı olanlar alabilir

Impression:kalem pil ince pil icin A.Ş.,Basit A.Ş. Kullanımı Pratik ufak bıyutlu;

0 0 0

• posted bystabalot on 10/18/2014

got this in the mail today it arrived very fast after 3-4 days after ordering, unlike some of the other products on DX.com i got this to use in combination with the solar power bank "30.000mah" from DX, and it works i plugged one in either USB port of the power bank and the red light lit up and -... Read more

Impression:good deal;

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter: