Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byriyas202 on 07/01/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Does what it claims to do. Can charge 2 AAA/AA batteries at the same time that too on a laptop though I havent charged the batteries fully using the laptop. It has build quality, good design, durable and cheap Cons:Takes long time to charge.. 10+ hours to charge 1800mAh... Read more

0 0
  • posted byzangetsu133 on 11/04/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Great little charger that I can bring along when travelling. Uses any standard USB port. Charges all the AA batteries I own. Cons:This does not give any indicators as to when the batteries are finished charging. You will need to calculate and time how long you... Read more

1 0
  • posted bynaokiprice on 07/26/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Very simple and compact, but not when plugging into USB slots. Surrounding ports will need their cables removed unless you use an extension cable for charger Cons:The charge rate seems a bit slow for the voltage supplied. 1.4V at 160 mA from 5V 500 mA? I have a... Read more

0 0
  • posted byScorpion238 on 06/05/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Product quality and beautiful !!! A superb service, fantastic delivery time and quality goods. Thank you very much !!! Cons:Product quality and beautiful !!! A superb service, fantastic delivery time and quality goods. Thank you very much !!! OtherThoughts:Product quali... Read more

0 0
  • posted by987753 on 06/02/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:the best way of it is you can charge both AA and AAA batteries. and it's very portable. Cons:it may be used with cables. because when you start to use it and leave it for a long time on the usb port it may get loose. But with a usb cable it would have longer l... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLydKch on 05/17/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Sturdy built and cleverly designed with an interchangeable flip panel to charge AAA batteries when pulled down OR simply hide the panel flipping it up to charge AA batteries. Batteries fit snugly when inserted. Cons:The light indications are constantly ‘red’ when in use;... Read more

Interchangeable flip panel Pulled down to charge AAA batteries Flipped up to charge AA batteries
    0 0
  • posted byToshichOmsk on 05/03/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Cheap, good, comfortable. 1. It is small, which to me is really important 2. It has 2 red leds 3. It can charge AA and AAA. Very useful when you need to take pictures or charge your mouse batteries. Cons:1. The charger is quite slow, but this would be expected due to th... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymehals on 05/03/2013

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:good product and the build quality is also good. it really charges the cell but its a travelling over night charger not for regular use or primarly charger. Cons:It does not indicate when battery is fully changed. it get hot while charging. it should be automa... Read more

0 0
  • posted byposner on 04/08/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It is an USB charger for both AA and AAA batteries. It can charge two batteries at once. It is very discrete, you can use it in the back of your computer and no one would notice it. there is a light which tells you when the batteries are charged. Cons:I see no cons for... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjosuespina on 03/18/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:economic and functional battery charger This battery charger is very cheap, small in size and can be plugged into any USB input of any electronic and / or charger with usb port, loads fine and works perfect, I recommend it as a budget option for a charger that allows ch... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections