Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month
1. Nice design. Build quality is very. Plastic looks not cheap.
2. Charges at low current. It is good for low capacity batteries.
3. Has 2 LED indicators
4. Has cover for USB connector. So it
protects from dust and damage.
5. Decent Price. I can't find better deal.
1. A little too big. Takes up to two USB ports.
2. Slow charging current. Well i never saw high speed USB AA/AAA battery charger.
3. Charge only 2 batteries.
4. Only one color available.
Using it almost 24 hours per day because it has low charging current. Well my computer running 24 hours per day so it is not a problem.
Very well build and very good priced USB AA/AAA charger. Build quality is very good so it looks very good. I thought it can't be good for that price but it is very good!!. Buy one if you need USB AA/AAA Charger.
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.