Wish
DX » Community » Reviews » Mini Pig 2 LEDs Flashlight - White (3*AG3 Included)
Customer’s impression:
good Very good Useful OK bad
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byiducky on 05/30/2007

Easy to Use Very Bright Light CUTE very versatile none that i can think of though the build quality differs from item to item. My sister got one and the nose slides off kind of easily while mine fits pretty snug. get it! cheap cute and versatile.. can't ask for much more =D i get compliments all... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byCharlesL on 05/27/2007

Really funny pig keychain Works very well Betteries where included Maybe a bit to big for you keychain Well to me its do able My brother bought this one to test if DX is real xP And it is since that day i bought some stuff here

1 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byGotcha on 05/26/2007

Very bright so avoid pointing it straight in the eye. Button is hard to push and has to be held to stay on. Kind bulky for a key chain The pink snout fell off after a week and is loose Ok for its price i guess There are better led light keychain which will work as this one ... only buy this is a... Read more

1 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byMrGypsy on 04/28/2007

Cheap, bright, and it works. Light wont stay on w/o holding it. Looks kinda cheap close-up. Can't complain based on the price. Good idea, could have been executed a little better. Order 1 and see it in person before ordering a bunch. I'm glad I did.

1 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bypurple_goat on 04/25/2007

-cute -bright -cheap -bad build quality -it a key chain too! 0.0 really nice and the lights are bright but the build quailty is TERRIBLE!! if has the heft of 3 toothpicks taped together.. but the light work and are VERY bright

1 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byDonaldM on 04/23/2007

Surprisingly bright - seems quite a bit brighter than the small keychain lights. Kids just love them. The switch can be hard to find - might be nicer if it were a different colour. My dentist took quite a few of them with him to India and claims to have done dentistry by the light from them. he... Read more

1 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bywwtlai on 04/22/2007

-Very bright light - Small size - Light weight - COnvenient None Very bright and useful, especially for those moments when u can't see where your key should go or u just need a flashlight by ur bedside. Great thing to own

1 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byIwakura on 04/22/2007

Tiny and portable, it works anytime anywhere! Easily pocket-sized. The light was much brighter than I thought, on par with the ones on the cashier at Fry's (which are $25 -_-) Seems kinda dinky, the build isn't perfect, but I havnt had any problems with it yet. extremely cute! A great price for a... Read more

1 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byjmfreeze on 04/20/2007

Cute design, very low cost Moderate brightness, replacing batteries likely to be difficult When the snout is removed, you can see inside there are 3 button batteries. The body is in two halves, but looks to be tack glued. It might be possible to break them apart to replace batteries, but then to... Read more

1 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byRenegade_R on 04/19/2007

- ABSOLUTELY CUTE!!! - Very bright, I'd say its as bright as the LED Keychains. - Really easy to use, push and on - Really cheap - No screws so it tends to fall apart (if you force it though) This product is really cute, my wife absolutely loves it. This is a gift you could literally give to any... Read more

1 0

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere