DX » Community » Reviews » Mini Pig 2 LEDs Flashlight - White (3 x AG3 Included)
Customer’s impression:
good Very good Useful OK bad
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bypurple_goat on 04/25/2007

-cute -bright -cheap -bad build quality -it a key chain too! 0.0 really nice and the lights are bright but the build quailty is TERRIBLE!! if has the heft of 3 toothpicks taped together.. but the light work and are VERY bright

1 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byDonaldM on 04/23/2007

Surprisingly bright - seems quite a bit brighter than the small keychain lights. Kids just love them. The switch can be hard to find - might be nicer if it were a different colour. My dentist took quite a few of them with him to India and claims to have done dentistry by the light from them. he... Read more

1 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bywwtlai on 04/22/2007

-Very bright light - Small size - Light weight - COnvenient None Very bright and useful, especially for those moments when u can't see where your key should go or u just need a flashlight by ur bedside. Great thing to own

1 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byIwakura on 04/22/2007

Tiny and portable, it works anytime anywhere! Easily pocket-sized. The light was much brighter than I thought, on par with the ones on the cashier at Fry's (which are $25 -_-) Seems kinda dinky, the build isn't perfect, but I havnt had any problems with it yet. extremely cute! A great price for a... Read more

1 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byjmfreeze on 04/20/2007

Cute design, very low cost Moderate brightness, replacing batteries likely to be difficult When the snout is removed, you can see inside there are 3 button batteries. The body is in two halves, but looks to be tack glued. It might be possible to break them apart to replace batteries, but then to... Read more

1 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byRenegade_R on 04/19/2007

- ABSOLUTELY CUTE!!! - Very bright, I'd say its as bright as the LED Keychains. - Really easy to use, push and on - Really cheap - No screws so it tends to fall apart (if you force it though) This product is really cute, my wife absolutely loves it. This is a gift you could literally give to any... Read more

1 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byribex on 04/18/2007

This is certainly a distinctive light. I have never seen a pig's snout light up before, have you? The light squeezes easily enough. The snout comes off (but won't fall off) which could be helpful if you need a little more light. I also received the tiny keychain lights (10 pack) and those single... Read more

2 0

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere