DX » Community » Reviews » Mini Pig 2 LEDs Flashlight - White (3 x AG3 Included)
Customer’s impression:
good Very good Useful OK bad
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byaaaggg on 09/16/2015

Impression:Could be better!;

Nice idea, but could be better, quality poor and leds are blinking or weak. I opened to fix correctly the batteries, and now works fine, (until now). Like I said a godd idea but bad constructed.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byLucasKbelo on 06/08/2015

Impression:bad;

I did not received the product, I'm waiting until today. so I never bought anything or joined the site.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bydirkie2706 on 05/29/2015

Impression:Useless but what do you expect for the price;

pros: cheap cons: breaks quickly

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bymsurmeli on 04/21/2015

Impression:my impressions is;

dealextreme Thank you. new and strong and useful products . Globally and trusted sites. free shipping unbeliable

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• OK
    posted byAnzycpethian on 06/26/2011

It's one of the cheapest products from around here and a classic. I ordered one and it works, both LEDs light up. Built quality makes it work properly and lasting as long as you don't go crazy with it. My personal killer story with it: I washed the pig by accident at 40°C and with EXTRA LONG and... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byElianBHZ on 04/06/2011

The size is nice. But really is difficult to get any pros of this product. The pig is not what it used to be. The build quality is terrible, it looks horrible. Does not illuminate much of anything. As I understand it's a terrible purchase. Although the product is attractively priced, quality is i... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byLuc999 on 03/24/2011

Leds work. Yay at least they do. VERY bad finish. The pink nose is moving super easily and already dropped by itself. Came dirty and didn't manage to get it really clean. The key ring attached to it is very fragile, almost broke it trying to get my keys out of my pocket. You have to press on the... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byikes1 on 01/29/2011

I bought three of these. If all were as good as the best one, I'd be praising the product. It is bright enough to be useful as a keychain light (not as bright as "Black Flashlight Keychain 22000mcd", though) and the button responds neatly with a nice clicking sound. Funny looks, too. The two pigs... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byjamespoo on 09/15/2010

nice and bright good for finding thing in dark places white lite is cool bright Very bright. In an emergency you can use as a flashlight. A very useful keychain. hard to change battery other then that its good not for kids under 5 please because there are small parts they can choke on would be as... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bybawlz on 05/26/2009

cheap especially with the free shipping, lit up really bright, looks awesome, and it does work. the batteries can easily be changed. low quality plastic, easy to break, the nose can be pulled off without force. one side of the led stop working after a week. the button needs to be push really hard... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere