DX » Community » Reviews » Unique Finger Ring Style Bottle Opener for Bar / Pub / Home - Silver (2CM Diameter)
  • 5 star 16 ( 80% )
  • 4 star 4 ( 20% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byNYmed on 11/17/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This is a great little gift to give to friends or use for yourself at bars to impress girls. It is solid metal so there is no paint to chip. Cons:It takes a little practice to use but it works. I use regular bottle openers normally but it's cool to show to fri... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydestroyer00 on 06/28/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Sturdy and useful. Looking nice and heavy. Doesn't scratch the hand, nice and round Cons:only 2 cm in diameter, will be nice if there are more sizes. Doesn't have any patterns on it. Opening several bottles in a row there is an irritation on the finger just be... Read more

0 0
  • posted byed0gawa on 06/24/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It looks exactly like in the photo.Work as claim. Can be your ring accessory or bottle opener. Very handy since I can put it in my bag and bring it around. You need a little practice to be 'skillful' or else you might end up injuring your own skin Cons:No choi... Read more

1 0
  • posted bydresjanjr on 03/26/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Interesting ring. You can open bottles and impress your friends with a different kind of usual rings. Anel interessante. Voce pode abrir garrafas e impressionar seus amigos por ser um tipo diferente e incomum. Cons:It seems that the color (silver) is getting dar... Read more

OPENER RING - ANEL ABRIDOR
    1 0
  • posted bymirkoeesti on 03/06/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Bougth this as a present for my male friend – he absolutely loved it. No need to carry around openers anymore – the ring is always at hand (literally). Nice sturdy build, not gonna break in closer time. Cons:The colour is a bit cheap looking. I guess if it wou... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytazeux on 03/03/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Really unique bottle opener, nice finish, round edges, turn the opener to face inside of your hand and you got yourself a nice fashionable simple ring. Useful everywhere when you need to open a bottle, surface prevents rust. Cons:None, although it is painful o... Read more

the outer diameter the inner diameter the side-size
    0 0
  • posted byoveggi on 02/19/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Though it seems to be for men (for the size of the ring) women can also use it hanging in her keys, as i do. is funny how people gets amazed when I hide the openening part of the ring and make like if I was opening just with my hand. LOL Good choice for summer... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLorenzo501 on 02/04/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Works exactly like it should, very easy to use ofcourse, looks pretty sweet. Cons:Smallest one i could get but still to large for my finger which is an everage finger like almost everybody else so yeah, that would be the reason i can't wear it everyday. OtherTho... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymihajlo2101 on 01/26/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:excellent material, hard construction, good color, easy to use, you can carry it everywhere, works great Cons:no cons :o))) exept if your fingers are fat :o)) OtherThoughts:great quality, suitable for bartenders and waiters, the first time you open a bottle it is kinda... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMaTrek on 01/25/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Hey, this is really nice bottle opener, every man must have... really useful,..tested last weekend this is also great gift to your friends... you can open bottle without any problem... Cons:the ring is glanz but the sides not right connected you can find where -... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections