DX » Community » Reviews » Unique Finger Ring Style Bottle Opener for Bar / Pub / Home - Silver (2CM Diameter)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bylaloraoliva4 on 02/08/2014

Though it seems to be for men (for the size of the ring) women can also use it hanging in her keys, as i do. is funny how people gets amazed when I hide the openening part of the ring and make like if I was opening just with my hand. LOL Good choice for summer. The colour is a bit cheap looking. I guess ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byPoorsolider on 01/30/2014

Awesome ring! Does its job and looks good doing it. Sure beats opening beer bottles with teeth\other objects and is an attraction at parties. Does not wear out (owned for a full year). Works with all standard beer and soft drink bottles. Easy to use after getting hang of the movement involved Might be ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byNYmed on 11/17/2013

This is a great little gift to give to friends or use for yourself at bars to impress girls. It is solid metal so there is no paint to chip. It takes a little practice to use but it works. I use regular bottle openers normally but it's cool to show to friends at a party when you don't want to use your ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byFakeHeal on 10/25/2013

It's really strong so far. I find it easy to use, cheap and stylish. Comes in handy anywhere, on a fest, at home, on picnic or in a bar. If you don't wear it, you can easily put it in your pocket or bag, because of its size. Not actually a con, but be careful, its size is big. If you have tiny fingers ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bytoddbingham on 10/23/2013

This ring is pretty awesome if you have the right size fingers to fit it. I have to wear it on my pinky which makes it hard to use. I have seen some rings elsewhere that are larger for giant american fingers but I think this ring is made for women. If the ring was larger it would be a really neat party ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byTrits on 07/08/2013

Good product, easy to use, good material, easy to carry to the beach, parties , reunions, etc. , free and quick shipment. it took about 1 week to get here. Size a little to big for females, but for guys are great. good overall, you can use it everywhere, easy to take with you, free and quick shipment,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydestroyer00 on 06/28/2013

Sturdy and useful. Looking nice and heavy. Doesn't scratch the hand, nice and round only 2 cm in diameter, will be nice if there are more sizes. Doesn't have any patterns on it. Opening several bottles in a row there is an irritation on the finger just below the hole. I'm Mad that can't order more. Can ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byed0gawa on 06/24/2013

It looks exactly like in the photo.Work as claim. Can be your ring accessory or bottle opener. Very handy since I can put it in my bag and bring it around. You need a little practice to be 'skillful' or else you might end up injuring your own skin No choice of size, for thin Asian, the ring is definitely ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bydresjanjr on 03/26/2013

Interesting ring. You can open bottles and impress your friends with a different kind of usual rings. Anel interessante. Voce pode abrir garrafas e impressionar seus amigos por ser um tipo diferente e incomum. It seems that the color (silver) is getting dark with time. Parece que ele tende a escurecer ... Read more

OPENER RING - ANEL ABRIDOR

0 0 1

• posted bymirkoeesti on 03/06/2013

Bougth this as a present for my male friend – he absolutely loved it. No need to carry around openers anymore – the ring is always at hand (literally). Nice sturdy build, not gonna break in closer time. The colour is a bit cheap looking. I guess if it would be cleaned and polished properly, it would ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections