DX » Community » Reviews » Protective PU Leather Carrying Pouch w/ Carabiner Clip for PS Vita - Black
  • 5 star 5 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bygundamb2 on 04/10/2013

Genuine PSVITA logo on front (the images omit the 'P' and only show SVITA to avoid infringement issues) Strong build quality. The outer fabric doesn't abrase easily. Inside is padded to lessen impact. Within a small amount of space the designers managed to squeeze in lots of softening foam. Strong zipper that doesn't tangle. The zippers are placed on ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bylilithazure on 03/23/2013

For the price, it's really a good buying and more if you know the real price of these stuff in sony. It really does what it is intended to and for a really really cheap price. The logo of the system is the real one if you are worried about the looks of the logo it says psvita although the pic in the description. none... I really can't complain about ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byjonathancs on 12/19/2012

Product very sturdy, inexpensive, very well finished, excellent quality material. Protects the PS Vita very well in cases of falling, being very resistant. I have no comment against, is an excellent product A great option to protect the PS Vita, the price is very cheap and the benefit is even better because it protects very well the PS Vita, to be able ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byChrisN91 on 12/02/2012

Hard-quality exterior, providing effortless protection for your PS Vita. Two retracting straps, located in the bottom-case, to avoid undesirable console-drops. Protective cotton-cloth, centered, for screen protection. Three plastic holders for Vita Game Cards on antithetical (opposite) side of screen cloth. Lace-pocket for various storage, headphones ... Read more

7 0
  • posted byferdi_morais on 08/21/2012

The carrying pouch is excellent! It perfectly protects the Vita, and also has a net for carrying extra items and 3 slots for game cards. I put the Augmented reality and a pair of headphones to use on the go. It's plastic smells a little funny, but only for a while... the smell vanish after that. I used the carabiner clip one or two times to carry it,... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections