Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

• Good flashmeter

posted by nrh2005 on 04/04/2013
    3 0

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:

- it works exactly within the limits dealextreme says
    - it's light, portable and very easy to use
    - works on flash light and environment light
    - it needs only one 1.5v AA battery
    - it has sync port

Cons:

- my unit came with the flash button loose so misplaced. I had to open the unit to put the button in place. This is one of the reasons to give 4 stars to quality
    - the manual came only in chinese and I don't read chinese ! After long shopping at dealextreme, this was the first time I received something with the manual only in chinese. This is the other reason to give 4 stars to quality
    - the maximum aperture to flash is f/4, so take a time to plan if you will need to shot with an aperture bigger than f/4 some day AND you will need a flashmeter in that occasion.

OtherThoughts:

The major difference between this OMES F4S model and the OMES L4 model is that the L4 doesn't work with flash, only environment light.

Bottomline:

If you need a flashmeter that works since f/4 with flash, and works with environment light also (since f/1), so this is the equipment to you. No one sells cheaper today and no other flashmeter will have the resources for that price.

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter:

DX Everywhere