DX » Community » Reviews » Compact CA-100 Compatiable USB Charger for Nokia Phones
  • 5 star 27 ( 56% )
  • 4 star 13 ( 27% )
  • 3 star 7 ( 15% )
  • 2 star 1 ( 2% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byvarghese235 on 05/20/2013

It served the purpose of charging my mobile with the laptop very well. I can also use it in my car with the cigarette lighter adapter. Also can use with any USB adapter to charge the mobile. I don't know write more things about this product because works fine and it's beauty and perfect. Nothing bad could found. The service of the company is very good.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySedai1 on 10/15/2011

- The plastic is high quality, I don't think it's going to break anytime soon - Low price in usual a DX way - Nowadays USB is everywhere you look, so you can charge your phone whenever you need - Charging takes quite a long time, but that's just because USB is limited to 500 mA. - Smartphones can drain the battery pretty quick, so having one of these ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byuzunsamsun81 on 10/12/2011

-good material. seems strong enough -small, you can carry in your pocket. -reasonable price -good for emergency. you don't have to ask anyone for chargers anymore -charges nearly all nokia phones. - you can use with pc, laptop, netbook. -voltage is low. - if there is one charge bar left on your phone, it will not charge. - charging period is too long.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymisschams on 03/27/2011

* it charges your phone * it works with usb adaptors, computers/laptops, etc * small and portable (keep it in your desk, handbag, etc) * great for emergency use, though could be used regularly * takes forever to charge fully if you plug it into a computer usb, but seems ok if you plug it into mains power, though it still takes longer than a regular ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byeyal0 on 11/11/2010

It's very small. The cap to cover the USB end is well-designed in that it can't get lost because it's right on the cable. The connections seem solid. The power doesn't cut out if you wiggle it. USB doesn't provide enough voltage to fully power a phone. I used this to charge my Nokia 3120 Classic and it was able to charge my phone a little. Battery life ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjfmazzaro on 04/17/2010

- Very small; - Convenient for those who do not use bags or backpacks; - No need for recognition of any operating system; - Use simple as a conventional charger; - The cable is rather short; - It takes a little longer to fully charge a battery than a conventional charger; - The construction quality is not so high, but is satisfactory. It is a great ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byNiguel123 on 03/17/2010

-It works with BH-214 Bluetooth Set -Cheap -Small -Nothing has appeared yet Because it uses usb port, charging time is longer than a normal wall charger. But you can use this usb charger with usb wall charger, for example http://www.dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.30188 in EU. If you are looking for a small and cheap usb charger you should buy this one.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypinco on 01/24/2010

It is a very small charger. You can hold it in the same place you hold your mobile, maybe in your pocket. So you will have a charger always with you everywhere. Nothing... So... The wire could be a little longer, but I think that it is better like this because it is very very small to transport. My mobile battery is going weak, but now I do not need ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byarea51Bel on 01/21/2010

- Price! It costs like a tenth of the one sold by Nokia in beautiful box whereas there are exactly the same! - Very small, very light, it can slip everywhere in order to have it always with you. - Very usefull in travel. No cons, great product for that price! For use at office, home etc. I use it for charging my bluetooth headset (sku.18053) and my ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTrulsT on 10/01/2009

This is a really cheap charger identical to the (10 times as expensive) original Nokia USB-charger. It fits perfectly, no problems with neither the charger tip, nor the usb plug. It feels sturdy and not loose in any way really cheap products have tendency to be. Also it's small and simple Not much negative to say. Only thing is that it doesnt provide ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections