DX » Community » Reviews » Portable Mini Swiss Army Multi-Tool Knife - Random Color (7.5CM-Folded Length)
Customer’s impression:
Small Cheap price EU GOSTEI Low quality looking
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byzanv74 on 04/03/2015

Very small tool, usefull for quick and light work. Has a light construction, blades are not sharp at all and has low quality blades and screw drivers. Overall, for the price and for small things should do the work.

Impression:Small,Cheap price,Low quality looking;

0 0 0

• posted byWyrla on 02/10/2015

O único contra é: Pequeno. Mas tirando isso é perfeito e talvez isso nem seja um contra. Cumpre exatamente o que promete e o design é bonito. Recomendo.

Impression:EU GOSTEI;

0 0 0

• posted bydrTr0jan on 04/13/2013

It is extremely cheap, as cheap as it can possibly get, in fact. Has all the useful instruments: knife, can and bottle openers, + and - types screwdrivers. Thanks to a small ring you can use it as a key chain. Very small, easy to carry at all times with you in a bag or even a pocket. Made of no a... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byjoshuaomara on 04/02/2013

The first thing I noticed about this was that the colour was amazing, I got blue but I think red will be just as good. the tools come out easily and the knife is decent sized. Has springs in it so you can put the tools back in easily. A screw came flying out and I can't find it, but that does not... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter: