Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byMrHighLight on 08/09/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It works as a calculator. You input the height of the object and how tall it appears in the scope with a T bar (everything is LED displayed in the scope) then it calculates the distance for you. I did some check on a building that is 900m away from my house. I guessed t... Read more

2 0
  • posted byhyperloop on 03/16/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:The size is nice, fits in your hand very easily. Buttons are easy and intuitive to use as well. Accuracy wise, tested using lamp posts which are spaced 25m apart and its reasonably accurate. Cons:Actually got this as i thought it was a rangefinder type device where i ca... Read more

2 1
  • posted bytrasgob on 06/03/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Hace o que dice que hace. Mide por ángulo. Se puede programar la altura del objeto de referencia. Tiene un alcance muy grande. Sirve de catalejo. Does or says that makes. Measured by angle. The height of the object reference can be scheduled. Has a very l... Read more

1 0
  • posted bydaymeeyan on 08/01/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Excellent price as local stores sell the same exact thing with a different label for over $50. Easy to use and much smaller than expected. Comes with case and cleaning cloth. Cons:No built in laser or not the same as using a GPS, but what do you expect for the p... Read more

1 0
  • posted byfor4kicks on 11/05/2007

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:EVERY TIME I WOULD BUY THIS OVER AND OVER AND OVER BUSHNELL SELLS SOMETHING LIKE THIS FOR 500 DOLLARS!!!!!! Cons:Its not the same no matter what you cant get something that 500 bucks for 18. life just doesnt work that way OtherThoughts:I'm a heavy duty golfer i use this t... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections