Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymarvanagt on 07/09/2014

Just add 4 batteries, place it on your camera and you're ready to go. It's charged immediately and easy to use. Very light as well. You can adjust the angle easily and lighty and it stays in place. Much cheaper off course than official Nikon or Canon flash. The results from the picture i took so far ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byDebrup on 12/21/2013

Flashes properly, with a photo-trigger (adapter) it can also be operated wireless ly, Its light, with 4 battery powered,easy to understand.focus alteration available,.nice movable head rotation - easy. Plastic cheap looking, battery insertion difficult,lower hotshoe is plastic,wheel plastic seems to ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byacsssobral on 12/14/2013

Hello, the equipment is a simple flash, but works perfectly. Produces good lighting. Plastic apparent not be the toughest, but so far, very're resisting. Look I'm using the lot. The zoon three levels works well and has given me good effects. The rotation it provides, greatly facilitates the choice of ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byJulianoCasa on 07/11/2013

Very strong flash. You can change the angle and the direction of the shot. Fits and works perfect with the sku.8201. I used it in my Canon 1000D (Rebel) and worked. The cam assume the control of the flash and trigger it. Ready time could be a little faster, but with good batteries you can improve it.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypentajazz on 07/09/2013

not expensive, full rotating head flashgun with 3 position zoom head. excellent to use with remote synchronization for bouncing. as on-the-camera flash is useful to, but without any automation. in any case it is better, then NO flash at all. restore cycle is approximately 5-6 sec, good enough. only counter-... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMcGraw16 on 05/21/2013

Works amazingly and is really bright when you need it to be,packaging is really good,it came mint and looks and feels really reliable There is none! Except that you can reduce the amount of light that comes out,either then that it is amazing For the price,i was expecting something bad,but i am highly ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bydv188 on 04/10/2013

very good price for the quality. rotating mechanism, the ability to change distances to the lens In my personal opinion it is very cold color flash and white balance is often not the true test, but this is easily fixed by software it is suitable for use in the home, can be used to illuminate the background ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byHeavytinhu on 03/12/2013

Encaixa perfeitamente na Canon T3i, o flash com melhor custo-benefício do DX, leve, versátil e oferece várias opções de regulagem. Falta maiores controles, flash muito forte dependendo da situação, manual totalmente em chinês e falta ilustração mais clara ... Read more

0 0 3

• posted byalfafenixmx on 02/09/2013

Excellent performance cost benefit It has a flash high enough for proper shooting Recharge at an acceptable pace acceptable performance Time battery installation, the position is not clear in the inner shell. The battery cover is stuck a bit Instructions in Chinese, not English Lack manual online and ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byextredeal on 08/09/2012

I am very satisfied with the flash; it is very easy to use and makes flash photography a very simple and enjoyable task. I have not found any yet, but I have used it only a few occasions. I should have bought this a long time before; it is a must for any serious photrographer. It is also very light, ... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections