Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by marvanagt on 07/09/2014

Pros: Just add 4 batteries, place it on your camera and you're ready to go. It's charged immediately and easy to use. Very light as well. You can adjust the angle easily and lighty and it stays in place. Much cheaper off course than official Nikon or Canon flash. The results from the picture i took so far are good. Cons: You have to turn the sc... Read more

Impression:;

0 0
  • posted by McGraw16 on 05/21/2013

Pros: Works amazingly and is really bright when you need it to be,packaging is really good,it came mint and looks and feels really reliable Cons: There is none! Except that you can reduce the amount of light that comes out,either then that it is amazing OtherThoughts: For the price,i was expecting something bad,but i am highly appreciating it a... Read more

1 0
  • posted by dv188 on 04/10/2013

Pros: very good price for the quality. rotating mechanism, the ability to change distances to the lens Cons: In my personal opinion it is very cold color flash and white balance is often not the true test, but this is easily fixed by software OtherThoughts: it is suitable for use in the home, can be used to illuminate the background in a lack o... Read more

0 0
  • posted by Heavytinhu on 03/12/2013

Pros: Encaixa perfeitamente na Canon T3i, o flash com melhor custo-benefício do DX, leve, versátil e oferece várias opções de regulagem. Cons: Falta maiores controles, flash muito forte dependendo da situação, manual totalmente em chinês e falta ilustração mais clara de como colocar corretamente... Read more

3 0
  • posted by alfafenixmx on 02/09/2013

Pros: Excellent performance cost benefit It has a flash high enough for proper shooting Recharge at an acceptable pace acceptable performance Cons: Time battery installation, the position is not clear in the inner shell. The battery cover is stuck a bit Instructions in Chinese, not English Lack manual online and video instructions on Youtube Th... Read more

0 0
  • posted by extredeal on 08/09/2012

Pros: I am very satisfied with the flash; it is very easy to use and makes flash photography a very simple and enjoyable task. Cons: I have not found any yet, but I have used it only a few occasions. OtherThoughts: I should have bought this a long time before; it is a must for any serious photrographer. It is also very light, even with the batt... Read more

1 0
  • posted by rtaka0 on 06/16/2012

Pros: - The price is very good. - Very cheap for a amateur flash or first experience. - Very powerful (more than I wanted actually) Cons: - It's a little too big, but does the job. - The flash need 4 AA Battery. - The quality is not the best. - This is not a flash slave function. - Low charge speed. - Yin Yan Logo in front. OtherThoughts: - For... Read more

0 0
  • posted by pvttrevisan on 05/20/2012

Pros: Very versatile and can be moved sideways, up and down. Allows adjustment of the light due to move sideways Test button lamp. Can be easily attached to the camera (I'm using a Canon T3 - 450D) Very Cheap Cons: Uses 4 AA batteries (sometimes is heavy and uncomfortable to take) The protective cover of the battery compartment is fragile Alway... Read more

4 0
  • posted by dghutt on 02/10/2012

Pros: - simple, works out of the box - compatible with Canon EOS T3i / 600D - uses widely-available AA batteries Cons: - while it works with the Canon, this flash is not compatible with the camera's external flash controls. This means all shooting will need to be with manual settings, since the auto settings assume there's no flash (thus use hi... Read more

1 1
  • posted by joxxy on 01/30/2012

Pros: I got two of those for my canon 550D and it works great, it's completely manual so there are no fancy digital displays but that makes it quite easy to use. The flash brightness is excellent for the price and it does what it's supposed to. Works wireless or on-camera. Has adjustable lighting angle as well as light-cone angle adjustment,rot... Read more

2 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections