DX » Community » Reviews » Universal Car Windshield Swivel Mount Holder for Ipad / GPS / Tablet
Customer’s impression:
good Great product functional Sedda
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bygiorgossteph on 03/22/2016

The Holder is the solution to steady her a gps tablet in the car without falling down and to be able to see easily

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted bySkootDawG on 03/13/2016

This mount is great. Highly adjustable and very stable. I use my Ipad Mini with it and its great !

Impression:Great product,functional;

0 0 0

• posted byadyflorin on 12/08/2015

super

Impression:good,Great product,functional;

0 0 0

• posted byBenTKG on 06/24/2015

Pros : Allows to use a tablet as GPS device in the car : much more convenient/readable than a phone ! Cons : None.

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted byaskilicalp on 12/02/2015

i tecommenned you to buy one because it fits perfe t and delivery was ok. Dont regret. Buy one be happy.

Impression:Sedda;

0 0 0

• posted byFabio_AP541 on 10/13/2014

Pros: Works on all tablets, good grip on the suction cup, good quality material. Cons: Should come with a stick-on disc to be used in case there is no smooth surface available (car dashboard)

Impression:Great product;

0 0 0

• posted bycarlosraj on 07/29/2014

Pros: Acceptable quality and can be used with other devices like the ipad size. Have a great suction cup attachment and this makes it safer. Cons: The two parts that fit together by the central feature off and over time begin to make a very annoying noise. I did not see a way to make it less I be... Read more

Impression:functional;

0 0 0

• posted byleventtopakoglu on 02/14/2014

Suction is quite strong Easy to assemble Fits Amazon kindle Adjustable size Rubber pads feel safe Plastic quality could be better Occupies lots of space Rubber pads could be softer I wouldn't put too heavy or too valuable items on it. I always put a pillow underneath just in case it falls. it to... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byTOMcar on 12/10/2013

Muy bueno el soporte. Muy satisfecho con la compra realizada. Sirve para cualquier tablet, teléfono e incluso cualquier libreta de cualquier material. La calidad del plástico es bueno, nada trucho. Era uno de los puntos a los que le tenía medio, pero nada que ver. Hace varios meses... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byFernagt on 06/20/2013

It is realy usefull and it can fix alot of things sinse small phones to big tablets. The holder is realy strong and you can put it almost any where. It is 2 separate parts and the part that holds the phone/tablet must have a better holding position for it. Because sometimes it vibrates alot Iam I... Read more

0 0 0

DX Everywhere