DX » Community » Reviews » 3-Mode 5-LED White + Red Bike Safety Light - Black (3 x AAA)
  • 5 star 2 ( 50% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 50% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by HakiDuke on 06/16/2013

Pros: It is a very low cost light with a good variety of modes (fast streaming strobe, normal flash, always on and off) and a small red light on each side. It is quick to attach and take off with no fiddly plastic clip mount. It will also fit easily onto any style of bike handle bar. I even was able to mount it to the head tube. Cons: The only... Read more

Impression:;

7 0
  • posted by canmoya on 12/26/2012

Pros: Great for the night... very safe... excelent price-quality product... is so much better than the 2 led lights products that I see in the DX... Here in Chile, the cost of similar products is so much expensive... I wish that some day you can development something similar with red lights for the Back of bike... Cons: I'm bought the product f... Read more

4 1
  • posted by dusteel on 11/29/2012

Pros: Very simple, but do the job well. Good light for night ridding. Use on the rear of the bike to the cars could see. Cons: Is a little bit heavy because the 3 AAA bateries. The rubber could be better, but seens rain proof. I think is better used on the rear, since is not powerfull enought to iluminate the road by itself. OtherThoughts: Have... Read more

1 0
  • posted by klz88 on 09/10/2012

Pros: - has the functions it advertises (always on, one second strobe with 50% duty cycle and a fast strobe cycling all leds including red ones) - has lateral redlight (on each side one red smd led, not powerful but still visible) - the white light from the five LED's is combined and focused in one circle of light at 2 meters plus - hangs on ti... Read more

mounted on suspension mounted on suspension and turned on mounted on suspension

3 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections