Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byDocentas on 06/07/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Good build quality. Works with software included on supplied disc. Shows/Clears all errors on Astra 2006 and 2007. Programmed Day Run Lights, door locks when driving etc. Made live logs for engine parameters - found that EGR valve is stuck. Works on Windows 7 64 bit. Co... Read more

0 0
  • posted byEucalyptus on 05/13/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Very good quality. Establishes connection immediately and, with proper OpCom software, can be used for all types of diagnostics and programing. Cons:I did not find anything wrong about it yet. Works just perfectly and it is great value for money. OtherThoughts... Read more

0 0
  • posted bychiproman on 06/30/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:-Works fine -Shows all errors -Deletes all errors -Programs keys/alarms -Solid design Generally a must-have tool unit. With this you can see what is happening to your car real time and chek for errors, so you can see how much does repair cost in diffirent repa... Read more

OP-COM OP-COM OP-COM OP-COM OP-COM OP-COM OP-COM OP-COM OP-COM OP-COM OP-COM OP-COM OP-COM OP-COM OP-COM
    0 1
  • posted byyohohonn on 06/06/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Saves money on engine diagnostics. Able to configure ECM. USB cable is long and of good quality. Was able to set injectors' codes after injector fix. Cons:cd-rom is not packed well. It is usually received broken. Had to download software myself. OtherThoughts:Nothing to... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymajkeloni81 on 06/03/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- I bought this cable to unlog my old TID display in astra 2009 and log new BID display - worked like a charm! - reads everything from car computer, diagnose and clear errors - it is possible to unlock your board computer using this cable Cons:software included was some... Read more

1 0
  • posted byhtorres on 05/28/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Grate deal. Very cheap. Good quality. Easy to use. It was really easy to enable some features that my car had disabled, if I had to go to a shop to do that they will charge much more than this product price Cons:The only con I can find is the fact that DX has ch... Read more

0 0
  • posted byzonlinepost on 03/10/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Works very wel for programming keys and reading trouble codes for Opel brand cars. 500 characters limit.500 characters limit.500 characters limit.500 characters limit.500 characters limit.500 characters limit. Cons:Non found so far500 characters limit.500 char... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAndyMoonStone on 12/04/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Allows read / erase error. Configure the control units. Make the control of operating parameters. It is possible to include additional useful features that are only available at the dealer. Cons:Low quality - perhaps one of the channels of CAN (was set to the wr... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykoleski on 08/25/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This is THE tool for diagnosing Opel vehicles. The firmware of the tool is version 1.33 but can easily be upgraded to version 1.39 with the software which is supplied on the disc. This is a multiplexed tool which reads all systems supported by the vehicle. Can... Read more

1 0
  • posted byjunckman on 07/17/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:-Works fine -Shows all errors -Deletes all errors -Programs keys/alarms -Solid design Generally a must-have tool unit. With this you can see what is happening to your car real time and chek for errors, so you can see how much does repair cost in diffirent repair shops,... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections