Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byDocentas on 06/07/2014

Good build quality. Works with software included on supplied disc. Shows/Clears all errors on Astra 2006 and 2007. Programmed Day Run Lights, door locks when driving etc. Made live logs for engine parameters - found that EGR valve is stuck. Works on Windows 7 64 bit. A little bit hard to install and ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byEucalyptus on 05/13/2014

Very good quality. Establishes connection immediately and, with proper OpCom software, can be used for all types of diagnostics and programing. I did not find anything wrong about it yet. Works just perfectly and it is great value for money. I did not try the CD which came with the unit, so i do not ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byByjugo on 03/12/2014

Works great, I have used it on my Corsa x12xe, and it reads/resets all of the fault codes. It also gives a lot of extra information from all of the sensors like temperature readings, voltages, fuel mixture, everything. Shipment took quite a while. Cable is quite short. Plastic casing doesn't feel very ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymajkeloni81 on 01/14/2014

Works with any opcom software (I tired 1.45), out of the box. I didnt even use the software on CD, I used mine, since I had in my my native language. Manual in English was translated probably by online translator, for me it was impossible to get the point. However, since opcoms are widely described in ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byhasanyesilay on 12/11/2013

Build quality is good enough. Functionality is limited to software you are using. Works perfect to read data from Opel/Vauxhall Combo ( Model Year 2008 ) The price could be little lower. I mean below $20 would be better. Instead of USB cable bluetooth connection would be preferred. Bcoz cable bugs you ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymiky001 on 10/28/2013

Works fine -Shows all errors -Deletes all errors -Programs keys/alarms Very inexpensive, very usefull. Great value for the money. Supports cars manufactured up to year 2010 and can be used to diagnose Chevrolette and Vauxhall cars also Software non updated. Only cars till 2010 covered. Manual not included ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybuckyo on 09/06/2013

Looks like a fairly robust, and solidly built unit. Connectors all plug in snugly, and the cable is of a sufficient quality. It did exactly what I wanted it to, car now has those extra features I wanted - fuel range and economy, anti hijack and comfort close. The instructions are slightly better than ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysteva974 on 08/27/2013

Grate deal. Very cheap. Good quality. Easy to use. It was really easy to enable some features that my car had disabled, if I had to go to a shop to do that they will charge much more than this product price . It covers almost all Opel cars, even new cars with CAN-BUS based diagnostic, such as Vectra-... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byfrode9lsen on 08/04/2013

Able to read and delete fault codes from all modules on my '05 Vectra C. Can program new keys and change a lot of options (some require carpass code). Much cheaper than getting the fault codes read in a workshop. I could not get it to work with the software provided on the cd. Had to get hold of op-com ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bychiproman on 06/30/2013

-Works fine -Shows all errors -Deletes all errors -Programs keys/alarms -Solid design Generally a must-have tool unit. With this you can see what is happening to your car real time and chek for errors, so you can see how much does repair cost in diffirent repair shops, so you would not be fooled, and ... Read more

OP-COM OP-COM OP-COM OP-COM OP-COM OP-COM OP-COM OP-COM OP-COM OP-COM OP-COM OP-COM OP-COM OP-COM OP-COM

1 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections