Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byaiworker on 07/06/2015

i bought this cable with thought that i receive v1.39 op-com, but device which i receive have v1.45 software. and i must rewrite firmware on my own risk, so if you want v1.39 op-com you can't be sure to get it. :(

Impression:Good price,work correct,incorrect version;

0 0 0

• posted by569612 on 03/20/2015

works perfectly even with the included software. did some tweaking to friend's car with no problems and just in a few minutes.

Impression:perfect for price;

0 0 0

• posted byruskia0 on 05/30/2015

Pros: Good quality. Works as expected. Can connect to my 2003 Meriva. It was necessary to downgrade the firmware because it was not connecting to some of the car modules. After the downgrade everything was OK. Can read all the error codes, can clear them. You also can activate some functions like... Read more

good product for good money

Impression:Works as expected;

0 0 0

• posted byDocentas on 06/07/2014

Good build quality. Works with software included on supplied disc. Shows/Clears all errors on Astra 2006 and 2007. Programmed Day Run Lights, door locks when driving etc. Made live logs for engine parameters - found that EGR valve is stuck. Works on Windows 7 64 bit. A little bit hard to install... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byEucalyptus on 05/13/2014

Very good quality. Establishes connection immediately and, with proper OpCom software, can be used for all types of diagnostics and programing. I did not find anything wrong about it yet. Works just perfectly and it is great value for money. I did not try the CD which came with the unit, so i do... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byByjugo on 03/12/2014

Works great, I have used it on my Corsa x12xe, and it reads/resets all of the fault codes. It also gives a lot of extra information from all of the sensors like temperature readings, voltages, fuel mixture, everything. Shipment took quite a while. Cable is quite short. Plastic casing doesn't feel... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymajkeloni81 on 01/14/2014

Works with any opcom software (I tired 1.45), out of the box. I didnt even use the software on CD, I used mine, since I had in my my native language. Manual in English was translated probably by online translator, for me it was impossible to get the point. However, since opcoms are widely in i to... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byhasanyesilay on 12/11/2013

Build quality is good enough. Functionality is limited to software you are using. Works perfect to read data from Opel/Vauxhall Combo ( Model Year 2008 ) The price could be little lower. I mean below $20 would be better. Instead of USB cable bluetooth connection would be preferred. Bcoz cable you... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymiky001 on 10/28/2013

Works fine -Shows all errors -Deletes all errors -Programs keys/alarms Very inexpensive, very usefull. Great value for the money. Supports cars manufactured up to year 2010 and can be used to diagnose Chevrolette and Vauxhall cars also Software non updated. Only cars till 2010 covered. Manual not... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybuckyo on 09/06/2013

Looks like a fairly robust, and solidly built unit. Connectors all plug in snugly, and the cable is of a sufficient quality. It did exactly what I wanted it to, car now has those extra features I wanted - fuel range and economy, anti hijack and comfort close. The instructions are slightly better... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter:

DX Everywhere