DX » Community » Reviews » Aquarium Tank Bubble Wall Air Curtain (45CM Length)
  • 5 star 3 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymarciliosoares on 04/16/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:came as advertised. Used in air compressor, generates uniform and small bubbles. Excelmente quality. It is a soft material on the outside and hard inside which allows it to fold qualqer format and dirção adapatar to the environment in which you use it. Use in my... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySkatje on 04/11/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Works great! It is very flexible and it has lots of small holes for the bubbles to come out. All the holes are the same small size, so the air goes all the way to the end of the hose. Great article for that price Cons:None that I can think of right now. I had to wait for... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDexterP on 08/20/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:° Really makes a good Wall of Bubbles ... ° Really cheap : it`s good price ! ° It`s Plug and bubble ;-) ° Works the standard tube size ... ° Maliable ! Yes : you can can shape it the form YOU want !!! Cons:There is none... yet ? Have h... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections