DX » Community » Reviews » Metal 8KG Load Camera Tripod Stand (1.6-Meter Height)
  • 5 star 12 ( 55% )
  • 4 star 7 ( 32% )
  • 3 star 3 ( 14% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bypetermarkoff on 01/22/2014

The item is solid with very good ballhead. I find it very useful for shooting small objects as rings, earrings and any kind of jewellery. The camera can be fixed in any position and you will be able to shoot even without remote control. The item is slightly different in some details from the posted pictures, but is exactly the same as in the video. ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypetermarkoff on 01/19/2014

The item is solid with very good ballhead. I find it very useful for shooting small objects as rings, earrings and any kind of jewellery. The camera can be fixed in any position and you will be able to shoot even without remote control. The item is slightly different in some details from the posted pictures, but is exactly the same as in the video. ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byhadror on 01/10/2014

cheap (comparing to the big brands). nice looking. light weight. nice carrying case - really useful. good height. rubber/spikes endings for the legs. quick to open (not too many sections) The ball head arrived broken. Lucky for me that i noticed it prior for placing the camera on top. contacted DX and after some trouble and time got a replacement for ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybruno_brown on 11/21/2013

Well built, steady tripod. I am using it with the WeiFeng WF717AH Aluminum Alloy Tripod Ball Head w/ Quick Release Plate (also bought here), and it is a perfect pair. Use it with a Canon 700D, 18-135 lens, and hold everything in place. When legs are fully extended, it starts to lose its confidence... but it can be "fix it" with a good fluid ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byidanpere1 on 05/10/2013

Very good built quality Strong and massive ballhead 4-way leg extantion Hight adjustment throw main stick is strong and staible Can use rubber grip for solid ground (indoor, sidewalks, rocks) or metal to "stick" in the ground. Spongy cover for the main leg Water-proof carrying bag with a comfortable soulder strip Low price for the value Ballhead ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byseamaster84 on 11/04/2012

Well build, comes with a head, can hold heavy lenses, comes with a nice bag. A bit expensive. Doesn`t have a handle on the head, a bit heavy. Couple of screws were not tighten down all the way so the head was a bit wobbly, but it`s easy to fix. Nice tripod, 1.6m height is great if you are 190 cm (as me), fully extended fits right on the eye, with no ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byTheCloner on 10/18/2012

Very nice professional looking tripod. A really good choices for outdoor photographing activities or tabletop photography. Ideal for macro photography. Lightweight and easy to handle. Easily adjustable ball-head and quick release plate. Came with a very nice high quality carrying bag. Has a compass and a leveler. Collapsed becomes compact and easy to ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysherboris on 06/29/2012

One important thing I wanted in my tripod was the height. This tripod answered my needs.When it is fully open, it reaches (I think even more than) 1.6 meters. It comes with it's own bag. It has levels on both body and a head.It's weight is relatively small considering the size. It comes with a ball head, which is considered more convenient than the ... Read more

1 1
  • posted bySrPessoa on 02/05/2012

It's not much heavy considering the steadiness. The bag that comes with it is a very nice one. The locks of the legs are firm... The legs open a lot, what can get you very close to the ground. The security lock of the head is a bitch. Not easy at all to unlock... and it's a nice metal piece, so be prepared to get some yanking with your fingers that ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMcGadget on 11/26/2011

This tripod is much sturdier than expected Very well made, quality feel and look. Very versatile - accommodating any angle/slope and allowing the camera to be inverted. The bag is padded and well made with good materials The only Con, is that I would have liked to get more of the mounting blocks which link the camera to the tripod. I have 3 cameras ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections