DX » Community » Reviews » Metal 8KG Load Camera Tripod Stand (1.6-Meter Height)
  • 5 star 11 ( 61% )
  • 4 star 5 ( 28% )
  • 3 star 2 ( 11% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byidanpere1 on 05/10/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:Very good built quality Strong and massive ballhead 4-way leg extantion Hight adjustment throw main stick is strong and staible Can use rubber grip for solid ground (indoor, sidewalks, rocks) or metal to "stick" in the ground. Spongy cover for the main... Read more

1 0
  • posted byseamaster84 on 11/04/2012

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:Well build, comes with a head, can hold heavy lenses, comes with a nice bag.Cons:A bit expensive. Doesn`t have a handle on the head, a bit heavy. Couple of screws were not tighten down all the way so the head was a bit wobbly, but it`s easy to fix.OtherThoughts:N... Read more

1 0
  • posted byTheCloner on 10/18/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:Very nice professional looking tripod. A really good choices for outdoor photographing activities or tabletop photography. Ideal for macro photography. Lightweight and easy to handle. Easily adjustable ball-head and quick release plate. Came with a very nice hi... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysherboris on 06/29/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:One important thing I wanted in my tripod was the height. This tripod answered my needs.When it is fully open, it reaches (I think even more than) 1.6 meters. It comes with it's own bag. It has levels on both body and a head.It's weight is relatively small cons... Read more

1 1
  • posted bySrPessoa on 02/05/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:It's not much heavy considering the steadiness. The bag that comes with it is a very nice one. The locks of the legs are firm... The legs open a lot, what can get you very close to the ground. Cons:The security lock of the head is a bitch. Not easy at all to un... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMcGadget on 11/26/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:This tripod is much sturdier than expected Very well made, quality feel and look. Very versatile - accommodating any angle/slope and allowing the camera to be inverted. The bag is padded and well made with good materials Cons:The only Con, is that I would have... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysaisama on 10/22/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:-Good price -Light for its size -Looks nice -Good quality zipped bag that has a pocket inside, making it easy to carry. -You can screw the rubber tips to change the legs to a pointy end. So it could be slightly nailed to the ground if it would be needed. Cons:-... Read more

0 0
  • posted bywushudrew on 06/10/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:After having looked for months for a good, sturdy tripod and finding nothing but overpriced Manfrottos and Gitzos, etc, I decided to give this tripod a chance after reading the reviews below. The things that this tripod can do put it up there with models that c... Read more

0 0
  • posted byNikoneer on 04/12/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:I bought this tripod after getting the 1.5 meter/5kg load rated tripod. the 1.5m was just a little too short for full staanding set up. this tripod is very nice looking and has a lot of useful functions. the ballhead is a decent size, very smooth and locks tigh... Read more

1 0
  • posted byApplechap on 11/15/2009

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:1) Great Price 2) Travel Bag 3) Sturdy enough for Rebel & 70-200 (Looks like it can take a bit more load) 4)Good Packaging + Shipping Cons:Lacks English manual though it isn't rocket science to learn how to use it. OtherThoughts:I'm from India and I went ahead with the reg... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections