Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bycmul on 12/14/2013

looks really like a bear and everyone said it's a 'nice bear hat. It is super warm, because it is two layers, the inner and outer layer. Also you can tie the bottom under your chin, in 2 diferent ways. it's a hat, your hair will be a mess after you've worn it. it is a bit smaller than on the picture, but maybe i have a big head. Anyway it fits most.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygarfpt on 12/03/2013

It is a really cute hat. My nice just loves it, wearing it since it arrived !! It is fluffy and really nite to the touch. It's a cute Bear, and kids really really love them. And it's warm too, so in this winter my nice can be both cute and warm! I will have to find other animal hats for my nice... The price could be a little lower, maybe. but's it's ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycidaopsj on 06/14/2013

Excellent product qualitly, my girlfriend loves it, very beautiful hat to gift someone. Very good at the winter because warm your ears. I was surprised by the product quality, its really very good! it comes with perfect condition and well wrapped. nothing to complain about, perfect for what I wanted and good price, confortable and fit in various types ... Read more

Bear hat 1 Bear hat package bear hat 2
    0 1
  • posted bydravenextreme on 04/11/2013

The build quality and the materials are very good for the price you pay. Can fit rather large adult heads (which is good cause I was worried my huge head wouldn’t fit in it), so it's probably more towards adults than children. So this will fit kids easily. You don’t get to choose the animal style or anything and there is no protection for your neck ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBBooster on 01/29/2013

Nice and warm, actually well made, looks cute and decent. The size is great for an average head of an adult. For children I would recommend a smaller size. You might come across as a more cute person than you really are. This hat isn't a success for going out on a party, if you plan on getting drunk, or other people get drunk. You'll lose the hat constantly.... Read more

1 0
  • posted byluisqsm on 08/28/2012

This hat is awesome for parties and joking around while maintaining your head warm (in case you're cold..). The built quality and the materials are very good for the price you pay, which is quite affordable! The "head size" is big, so it's probably more towards adults than children.. anyway it can also fit a children's head, covering it more ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bywotavio on 07/12/2012

Very good, an excellent product would recommend to other people the children love it. very easy for them to put and abotarem. Raw material used very good and soft. Not have more options of models. There is a choice of colors. not is a choice of sizes. The Brazilians can trust, and because the product delivered, so it takes a while. More reliable than ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byhofitgeva on 05/03/2012

Charming and cute hat for children, suitable for both adults heater level, turning heads on the street. And really cute Price worth the price and does the job makes children smile Worth the cheap price as I wrote really does the job Shipment takes more than 20 days, but was well worth waiting for shipment arrives in the mail,While there is no downside ... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections