DX » Community » Reviews » Stylish Tachometer Water Resistent Watch with PU Leather Belt
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byLiranBarak on 10/12/2012

It comes at a great price, and that's pretty much worth the whole thing. The watch looks great to the un-inquisitive eye, and as long as people don't get too close, and you're just looking to impress a general crowd (or someone who's not a watch enthusiast), this watch is a good choice for you. It has ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybreado on 08/26/2008

Great product compared to its affordable price. It has an impeccable appearance and draws much attention by their beauty. It is tough and can be used in their daily lives without concerns about deterioration. I bought one and soon I got bought others of similar models that are also to sell the DX. It ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byHaans on 08/02/2008

This watch doesn't have much going for it, except that it looks good until you look closer. Comfortable to wear, nice big dial, timeless design. Build quality is sub-par. I don't even trust it's ability to show correct time, and that's really the only thing this watch is able to do. At the extremely ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections