DX » Community » Reviews » Jacob A60 Cree Q5 3-Mode 310LM White LED Flashlight w/ Strap - Black (1 x 18650)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bylhartman89 on 10/30/2013

Nice anodizing Bright Smooth threads Thermal compound under star Nice tail switch Ringy beam on white wall Dirty lens when you get it I measured the amps at the tail cap and got 1.3 amps. It also has the Jacob A60 logo on it. I read that some people said it didn't have that on it. The threading seems ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byALANSAN999 on 10/04/2013

The beam on this light is so strong that you feel like you are holding a light saber or a giant sword of some kind. The beam has a presence of its own! I did not realise how amazing it is till I went to huge open area and it shines across hundreds of meters with no deterioration. None Excellent value ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byNightbird95 on 07/15/2013

Very tight and intense hot spot; High build quality; Good beam profile; Smooth all over None that I can think of Got my Jacobs A60 today and immediately compared it with my other throwers. It beats my Small Sun ZY-T08, Police CY-T91 (Dedomed), Convoy C8 (Dedomed), JetBeam BC40 and 4Sevens Maelstrom X1... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byScuttles on 06/19/2013

As the title says, bought another one , why? Because it's unbeatable for the money. Someone has been listening and made a few improvements. The pill has been anodised and then a recess has been machined to take the LED. This means there is no anodising to reduce heat transfer between the LED and the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byScuttles on 05/29/2013

As the title says, someone has been listening and made a few improvements. The pill has been anodised and then a recess has been machined to take the LED. This means there is no anodising to reduce heat transfer between the LED and the pill. It also has the benefit of perfectly centring the LED. The ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byTXMatt on 05/24/2013

This light throws amazingly well. It is hard to believe an older Q5 emitter does so very well. It has great ergonomics; quite comfortable in the hand, power switch easy to reach and operate. The finish, knurling, and threads are of higher quality than lights 3x and 4x the price. *Wish it did not have ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byCristianogaucho on 04/25/2013

Great purchase! Flashlight wonderful for the price! Really you will not find better for such a small price. The light beam is focused and easily surpasses the 100 meters. The finish is meticulous, well built and robust. You will not find a flashlight of this quality for this price that only DX offers.... Read more

0 0 1

• WOW
    posted byctraney on 12/30/2012

This is an awesome light! Wow..just wow! This thing throws far..i am very impressed. The deep reflector and big head is nice. This is one of my new main lights! You really can't beat it for the price. When I take it outside on a foggy night it looks like a lightsaber. really cool! The driver drives me ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byGeradus on 12/13/2012

Very decent flashlight . For just $ 14,70 is this light very nice build. Has a great throw. The threads are neatly machined. It comes with a very nice lanyard. Price / build ratio is very good. It has a plastic reflector, its a nice reflector but plastic. There are many flashlights in this price range ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byTrakTuned on 11/27/2012

Awesome light! Great performance and value. Throws very well for its lumen output and puts out a nice very tight hotspot. It has great meachining and decent heatsinking. Glass lense. 18650 only leaves the tube nice and slender. Plastic reflector. Ringy beam. Anodizing feels a little weak and cheap but ... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections