DX » Community » Reviews » Fragrant Wood Camphor Balls (5-Pack)
Customer’s impression:
Хорошо! Good.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymtalles on 12/01/2014

Pros: Beautiful and simple. Cons: Top delivery to 90 days. Read more

Impression:Good. ;

0 0 0

• posted bycolpamax on 12/01/2014

Стем ароматом были пару месяцев, после, вывктрились, но если их снова искупать в каком то аромамасле то снова они "в строю" Read more

Impression:Хорошо!;

0 0 0

• posted byLamANATOR on 06/18/2014

Was very effective. Small and portable. Good look to it. Easy to use. Ready to use. Very well made. Had okay smell. I liked the fact that it was small enough that it could be placed anywhere Interesting color. Nice size, very portable, extra light. Good material. Seemed to work but did not use it in ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byianni on 05/26/2013

It smells really good and the price is worth of it. With a couple of them you can use as an ornament. I will certainly buy more. They're smaller than I expected and the website doesn't show the size of the product. I bought two packs and one of them came with only 4 items, but there is no problem at ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byCarolcali on 05/09/2013

This is a quite simple product. I bought it with the purpouse of using it as an aroma difusor. They work nice in the bathroon (putting them into a plate or a glass box, or inside the wardrobe). You also can use them in decorative ornaments. Beautiful product but the balls are small (you have to take ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byKOTYAR on 09/07/2012

-Really smells camphor. -All 5 fits nice in hand, for relaxable massage therapy in russian - Normal'nye shariki. Silno pachnut, tol'ko ne evkaliptom, a kamphoroi, sladkii takoi zapach. None really. A bit smaller size than I expected, though they really 2,5cm diameter, as was written in item description.... Read more

0 0 3

• posted byztomer on 07/19/2012

The scented wood balls looks nice, smell good, and quite well as bathroom decoration. the scented wood balls are very small and easy to lose, so be careful as to where you put them. Also, they can be a chocking hazard to small children Scented wooden balls, smells like camphor, useful for what they do.... Read more

0 0 9

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections