DX » Community » Reviews » P6100 X1/X10 100MHz Oscilloscope Probes - Pair (120cm Length)
Customer’s impression:
Nice probes! Best buy probes! Lots of features for a bargain price Замечательные пробники для двухлучевика
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjcheein on 01/14/2016

Pros: High quality probes. Cons: No cons.

Impression:Nice probes!,Best buy probes!;

0 0 0

• posted byteodim on 11/28/2015

Pros: After 3 years of usage probes are still in good condition and they good enough for that price. Brand name probes cost 5 to 10 times more. Build quality is good even compared with much expensive probes. Work well with old analog scope and with newer digital scopes for frequencies lower then... Read more

Impression:Nice probes!,Best buy probes!;

0 0 0

• posted by9792859 on 11/09/2015

el plastico se ve endeble y de baja calidad, pero las puntas se ven robustas. Y en el osciloscopio funcionan muy bien.

Impression:Nice probes!;

0 0 0

• posted byalferrar on 10/25/2015

Good probes. Product according to description.

0 0 0

• posted byJarve1024 on 04/28/2015

Construction feels solid, springs are strong. I have a two channel scope or I'd buy more.

Impression:Lots of features for a bargain price,Nice probes!;

0 0 0

• posted bymicroscopist on 01/31/2015

They are really well built. The performance is compared to the 150MHz Agilent N2862B at the range from 5Hz to 20MHz. And at a very good price! I strongly recommend it.

0 0 0

• posted bynsmco on 12/17/2014

Удобные. Пластик качественный. Несмотря на известные проблемы с почтой, пришли полностью работоспособные.

Impression:Замечательные пробники для двухлучевика;

0 0 1

• pros: Great price for a great set of probes! Would have paid a lot more if I would have purchased them from another brand. Build quality is very good, no complaints whatsoever. These a very sturdy set of probes. cons: Haven't found any yet.

Impression:Lots of features for a bargain price;

0 0 0

• posted byngklee on 04/01/2014

Price is superb. Original OEM probes could cost around $100, and this was around $15. Well built. Extra accesories included. Instructions sheet also included. They even added a small screwdriver for the probe compensation.These will be a better help on using this scope probe. Presentation of is... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byPorkRhombus on 03/20/2014

Wow - nicely surprised with the quality here. I picked the right probes from DX's (too large) lineup, I think. These look as nice as in the pic, and feel like quality. BNCs are good, push on with little force and comfortable to lock/unlock, unlike my Tek probes which have a silly moulded on the I... Read more

0 0 0

DX Everywhere