DX » Community » Reviews » Universal ABS Desktop Stand Holder for Tablet - Black
Customer’s impression:
good
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bystephaneg25 on 11/26/2014

Works like it suppose to do. Good quality Read more

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted bymihijios on 03/10/2014

Tried it with a Galaxy Note 3, a Galaxy Note 8 (8") with case, an iPad mini with case and an iPad 2 (10") with case, and fits perfectly on each. The tablet stands firmly. Much more stability than what a normal case can provide. It didn't fit the screw of the SKU#13610 tripod. Haven't tried ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byNguyenVanFalk on 12/27/2013

Well-built. Accepts a range of device sizes, from phones up to smaller tablets. Lots of clamping power! (but soft coating on insides of clamps to protect devices) Tripod mounting thread. The spring exerts a lot of force which makes it secure once clamped but difficult to get into place. Not especially ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byelal1234 on 11/12/2013

Excellent fit for 7 inch tablets, I use it with my Nexus 7 and always carry it with me thanks to it's light weight (under 50 grams). It's very easy to use, and can be used in two angles for each orientation (vertical and horizontal). The grip feels firm, and the spring seems durable. I don't think it ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypeteretep on 07/01/2013

Very simple and usefull stand for all kind of 7 and 12inch Tablets. No instruction for use is needed. Simple packing in which this stand is packed. I really didn't find any. You can use this stand in all kind of situtation. Very convinient for travelling. I tried to find something bad but this article ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMarDX on 06/07/2013

well holds both Kindle and the HTS One in the vertical and horizontal position. has strong coil springs and has no unnecessary design frills - just does what it should. just wanna more for the less price :) Kindle and other e-books are greate idea, but holding even the lightest of them while long reading ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byfreeman56 on 05/31/2013

very convenient to use my tablet near my couch, I mounted the holder on a old Photo tripod. now I use it to check the TV scedule and check out the internet while i'm watching TV............................... very convenient to use my tablet near my couch, I mounted the holder on a old Photo tripod. ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybobby13010 on 05/01/2013

perfect stand holder for tablet,you can put it on many tablet,it works very fine and do the job perfectly. if you need an holder for you tablet buy this one it's great. very good gadget for a smaller price,quality seems to be good. very easy to use put it on your tablet and it work. If i need another ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byAPAXHA on 03/30/2013

1) It is very handy for 7" tablets, and good for 9.7" tablets (but only in a horizontal position); 2) it's thin, so you can put it into your bag or even into the tablet cover with a tablet; 3) the cheapest price I have found of this type of holders that time. It is useless for 9.7" and ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byAyooo on 02/08/2013

hold the tablet properly, has a rubber feel under giving it more grip. maybe it hold the tablet too hard, it is not easy to get it in place. may snap and hurt yourself whiler trying to put it. sometimes i worry it would snap the tablet in two. I got this one to hold the tablet we use in the kitchen, ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections