Pros: Soft, easily put on on an iPhone, neutral man's color doesn't slide in the river when you take out it from a pocket, doesn't imbibe moisture, doesn't attract a dust, when falling from small height not bad protects a device. Quality of the initial material and its manufacture at excellent level! ! ! Cons: I didn't note, if only not to take... Read more
Pros: Soft, easily put on on an iPhone, neutral man's color doesn't slide in the river when you take out it from a pocket, doesn't imbibe moisture, doesn't attract a dust, when falling from small height not bad protects a device Cons: I didn't note, if only not to take in attention transfer duration to me, all because I live very far from the S... Read more
Pros: - good case
- It has a clip that is removable
- It has good flipping open cover
- protect my iphone prerfectly
- very good price Cons: - the camera and earphone jack does not fit to my iphone 3gs, i am not sure if it's only happen to me only because on another review they said it fits perfectly on they iphone
- removable clip is too easy... Read more
Pros: - good protection
- nice look
- if fits for N E71
- easy of use, outer slip is "sticked" by weak magnets
- protect even with earphone cable or suply cable plugged-in
- people may think you have an iPhone Cons: - a little more massive in your pocket
- keys on E71 on the edges of keyboard are covered a bit and therefore the have w... Read more
Pros: Very good case
It has a clip that is removable
There is a mount for the clip, the clip mount is not obtrusive so it is fine to use the case alone in your pocket
Its made not a good material that wont get wrecked
It has good flipping open cover Cons: Not genuine leather
The clip for your belt is not the best build quality, maybe in time th... Read more
Pros: Good quality material (I dont think its real leather) iPhone 2G and 3G fit very snuggly, little chance of them falling out. Strong magnets keep the flap closed to protect your screen Looks like the pictures shown Seems strong and unlikely to break, I think it will work very well to protect an iphone or other same size gadgets Cons: The ho... Read more
Pros: 1. It'a made of a good leather quality.
2. It's protecting very good the front and the back of your phone, fron scratches and strikes.
3. It has a system to attach the phone to your belt. If you don't need it, you can simply detach this componet from the case, and you can wear it on your pocket.
4. The price it's low. Cons: 1. it is a lit... Read more
Pros: 1) Leather look-alike material
2) Durable (has been using it for more than 6 months)
3) The flap is most useful for protecting the screen (at least in a psychologically way)
4) Most importantly, very economical! Cons: 1) Case is slightly longer than my itouch but it fits snugly in terms of width
2) Difficult to use the charger / ipod conn... Read more
Pros: - Cheap
- Kind of leather
- Fits perfect!
- Great for protecting your iphone
- Nice smooth look Cons: - Stinks!!
- De left buttons or your iphone are kind of "blocked" by the platic cover that's in front of the buttons. OtherThoughts: - Very cheap for this kind of quality, its not really leather but i seems like it and thats wha... Read more
Pros: Great leather case for iphone that fits perfectly:) it has all the buttons available + camera,a great belt clip system that is very easy to use and seems solid too me,a flip cover with a light magnetic lock in the front protects the screen and gives you easy acsess to your iphone Cons: The only con i can find is for resellers and that is... Read more
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.