Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byvladislavGVV on 03/27/2013

Soft, easily put on on an iPhone, neutral man's color doesn't slide in the river when you take out it from a pocket, doesn't imbibe moisture, doesn't attract a dust, when falling from small height not bad protects a device. Quality of the initial material and its manufacture at excellent level! ! ! I didn't note, if only not to take in attention transfer ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byvladislavGVV on 02/04/2013

Soft, easily put on on an iPhone, neutral man's color doesn't slide in the river when you take out it from a pocket, doesn't imbibe moisture, doesn't attract a dust, when falling from small height not bad protects a device I didn't note, if only not to take in attention transfer duration to me, all because I live very far from the Seller. Delivery I ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byreyzahra on 12/11/2012

- good case - It has a clip that is removable - It has good flipping open cover - protect my iphone prerfectly - very good price - the camera and earphone jack does not fit to my iphone 3gs, i am not sure if it's only happen to me only because on another review they said it fits perfectly on they iphone - removable clip is too easy to detach without ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byHonzaG on 01/28/2012

- good protection - nice look - if fits for N E71 - easy of use, outer slip is "sticked" by weak magnets - protect even with earphone cable or suply cable plugged-in - people may think you have an iPhone - a little more massive in your pocket - keys on E71 on the edges of keyboard are covered a bit and therefore the have worse access. But ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bya-ron on 07/06/2010

Very good case It has a clip that is removable There is a mount for the clip, the clip mount is not obtrusive so it is fine to use the case alone in your pocket Its made not a good material that wont get wrecked It has good flipping open cover Not genuine leather The clip for your belt is not the best build quality, maybe in time this one will break ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byabiii on 09/26/2009

Good quality material (I dont think its real leather) iPhone 2G and 3G fit very snuggly, little chance of them falling out. Strong magnets keep the flap closed to protect your screen Looks like the pictures shown Seems strong and unlikely to break, I think it will work very well to protect an iphone or other same size gadgets The holes for buttons/camera ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byHbobo on 07/17/2009

1. It'a made of a good leather quality. 2. It's protecting very good the front and the back of your phone, fron scratches and strikes. 3. It has a system to attach the phone to your belt. If you don't need it, you can simply detach this componet from the case, and you can wear it on your pocket. 4. The price it's low. 1. it is a little big for wearing ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLongMao on 11/26/2008

1) Leather look-alike material 2) Durable (has been using it for more than 6 months) 3) The flap is most useful for protecting the screen (at least in a psychologically way) 4) Most importantly, very economical! 1) Case is slightly longer than my itouch but it fits snugly in terms of width 2) Difficult to use the charger / ipod connector; i have to ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byWes-x on 06/27/2008

- Cheap - Kind of leather - Fits perfect! - Great for protecting your iphone - Nice smooth look - Stinks!! - De left buttons or your iphone are kind of "blocked" by the platic cover that's in front of the buttons. - Very cheap for this kind of quality, its not really leather but i seems like it and thats what its a about for me - If you are ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byselveste on 06/07/2008

Great leather case for iphone that fits perfectly:) it has all the buttons available + camera,a great belt clip system that is very easy to use and seems solid too me,a flip cover with a light magnetic lock in the front protects the screen and gives you easy acsess to your iphone The only con i can find is for resellers and that is that it didnt come ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections