• 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

• Good case, worth getting, makes a good gift.

posted by abiii on 09/26/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:

Good quality material (I dont think its real leather)
    iPhone 2G and 3G fit very snuggly, little chance of them falling out.
    Strong magnets keep the flap closed to protect your screen
    Looks like the pictures shown
    Seems strong and unlikely to break, I think it will work very well to protect an iphone or other same size gadgets

Cons:

The holes for buttons/camera are kind of in the right place for 3G but you do have to jiggle the phone around a little to get them to be in the right place. The home button hole is okay, but its a bit hard to get your finger in to press the button. The volume controls and silent button are accessible. The flap kind of flops over the view of the camera so you'd probably just wanna take it out of the case to take pictures, which may be a bit inconvenient.
    Would be nice if it had some kind of extra compartments, or something.

OtherThoughts:

Bought one for my dad for christmas, not given it to him yet obviously but I showed it to my mum and she liked it so much I decided to order one for her too. I think they will make great gifts.

Bottomline:

Makes for a good, cheap way of protecting your iphone from minor things like scratches and will work well as a small gift.
    I wouldnt buy it if you want to drop it on concrete without it breaking or anything like that. If youre looking for something of really high quality or real leather with all the holes in exactly the right place, go and buy a proper one, not a cheap one like this. But personally I think this works well for something simple, plain and better than no case at all.

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections