DX » Community » Reviews » Protective Cute Stitch Style PC Case for Iphone 4 / 4S - Blue
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydinokoke on 07/07/2013

The quality of case is amazing, very easy to use and is very cheap. Fully meets its protective function. Doesn't have a hole for the silent button and the package was smashed. The ears are fragile but if you it kept hidden, las longer. No have instructions to use.... Very cute case and easy to use. The ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byeph2 on 06/27/2013

- Look very good; - Nice Build and finished parts; - Fit very good with an iPhone 4; - Easy to install; - Protect the cellphone; - You can't turn on/off the button to switch between the silent mode and normal mode. The only way you can do this is removing the cover, switching the button and placing the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byNakinha on 04/01/2013

Realy good quality of the plastics; The price is excelent because it's a huge case. The paint doesn't have any imperfection; The volume bottons works just fine The access to the down painel of the iphone is not obstructed by the size of the case. Doesn't have a hole for the silent button; The ears doen'... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bylela1990 on 03/21/2013

as orelhas se abrem ao apertar o cabelo, é muito bonito e de um material aparentemente bastante durável. Minha filha amou desde o início. Chama a atenção realmente. Até a embalagem em que veio é bonitinha até o momento, não vejo nenhum problema, só a ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byiulianul on 03/05/2013

This is cheap The quallity is very good Is also very cute I like the wrapper, is protective It comes without scratches The ears can move! It fits perfect No, i didn`t find any coins! This is so cute. Is a little bite large, but is also very cute! I love it and all my friends thinks that is amazing! I ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byklevyn on 02/18/2013

Very funny and creative this case. Fits well into the handset and the buttons that are adapted worked perfectly. I have nothing to say against the case, it is good quality. The case consists of two parts that fit well and stands firm on the device, the girls just have to be careful with his ears not ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjulipee on 01/29/2013

It´s really hard, good material... Fix perfectly in iPhone!! I buy them for selling, and all people want them. Really good shape, and the character is well reproduced! It´s a bit big. You should not buy more than five if you want to avoid local taxes, because of its package. Buy it, don&#18... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byshereenlasania on 12/08/2012

Looks so cute! I bought this for my friend and at first she didn't really like it because it is a big case, but she fell inlove with it later. Its great protection and doesn't just fall off easily like some cases The size is a problem for those of you that like putting your phone in your pockets, cause ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byChristens on 12/04/2012

I think it is really cute, and it also covers the whole phone, so that is good. Once I opened the package, I noticed that it looked like the box had been opened beforehand, but it looked like it was in good shape. I looked inside it, and it looked like there was something broken where the two ends should ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byTaluh on 11/19/2012

It's an amazing product! Very high quality, easy to use, cute, beautiful and fun!!! Also it fits perfectly on the phone... If you are looking for an Iphone 4/4s case that is cheap, protects your phone and looks great you should totally buy this one =) The size might be a problem. If you want a case that ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections