DX » Community » Reviews » Protective Cute Stitch Style PC Case for Iphone 4 / 4S - Blue
  • 5 star 11 ( 65% )
  • 4 star 6 ( 35% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byeph2 on 06/27/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- Look very good; - Nice Build and finished parts; - Fit very good with an iPhone 4; - Easy to install; - Protect the cellphone; Cons:- You can't turn on/off the button to switch between the silent mode and normal mode. The only way you can do this is removing the cover,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byNakinha on 04/01/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Realy good quality of the plastics; The price is excelent because it's a huge case. The paint doesn't have any imperfection; The volume bottons works just fine The access to the down painel of the iphone is not obstructed by the size of the case. Cons:Doesn't... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylela1990 on 03/21/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:as orelhas se abrem ao apertar o cabelo, é muito bonito e de um material aparentemente bastante durável. Minha filha amou desde o início. Chama a atenção realmente. Até a embalagem em que veio é bonitinha Cons:até o momento, nã... Read more

0 0
  • posted byiulianul on 03/05/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:This is cheap The quallity is very good Is also very cute I like the wrapper, is protective It comes without scratches The ears can move! It fits perfect Cons:No, i didn`t find any coins! OtherThoughts:This is so cute. Is a little bite large, but is also very cute! I lo... Read more

0 0
  • posted byklevyn on 02/18/2013

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very funny and creative this case. Fits well into the handset and the buttons that are adapted worked perfectly. Cons:I have nothing to say against the case, it is good quality. OtherThoughts:The case consists of two parts that fit well and stands firm on the... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjulipee on 01/29/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It´s really hard, good material... Fix perfectly in iPhone!! I buy them for selling, and all people want them. Really good shape, and the character is well reproduced! Cons:It´s a bit big. You should not buy more than five if you want to avoid local taxes, bec... Read more

0 0
  • posted byshereenlasania on 12/08/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Looks so cute! I bought this for my friend and at first she didn't really like it because it is a big case, but she fell inlove with it later. Its great protection and doesn't just fall off easily like some cases Cons:The size is a problem for those of you that like put... Read more

2 0
  • posted byChristens on 12/04/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:I think it is really cute, and it also covers the whole phone, so that is good. Cons:Once I opened the package, I noticed that it looked like the box had been opened beforehand, but it looked like it was in good shape. I looked inside it, and it looked like ther... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTaluh on 11/19/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It's an amazing product! Very high quality, easy to use, cute, beautiful and fun!!! Also it fits perfectly on the phone... If you are looking for an Iphone 4/4s case that is cheap, protects your phone and looks great you should totally buy this one =) Cons:The... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygustavosapienza on 09/29/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very beautiful and really looks the character of disney, children come when they want one too, the plastic is well finished, the design is very well done, and he has a movement in which the ears had not imagined that, very good! Cons:The ears are a bit fragile... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections