DX » Community » Reviews » COMFAST 2.4GHz IEEE802.11b/g/n 150Mbps USB 2.0 Wireless WiFi Network Adapter
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byFrijs on 07/05/2014

Works in CentOs straight away. CentOs is one of the more difficult linux version to find good drivers if you need them. It is recognized as a realtek rtl8188cus so good chipset. It also worked in windows Neat size, so it does not stick out that much. no real issues found, so no cons It is a small usb ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byGiomm on 04/30/2014

Just connected was immediately recognized by the linux raspberry and was operational until the first boot. Really impressed by the device. Nothing A great product, I just have to check the coverage range of wireless as I expect it can not be too large because of the small size of the device. But maybe ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykahlenberg on 04/09/2014

I have Raspberry Pi computer and I develop some sensor applications with RPi. It was difficult to develop with a LAN cable plugged in Raspberry and I decided to buy a WLAN Stick. I bougt this item and at very first trying I worked! I did not test the speed because I use only SSH an HTTP server on the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykonna on 03/19/2014

Works well , good signal level and high speed connection. Connection doesnt fall like one wlan adapter that i ordered here. It is also very tiny enough to small apartment. Setup wont start so i have to install it from control panel manually. Can cause some persons problem to install. This adapter is ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypaomoo0 on 03/15/2014

The adapter looks very small, and in very good quality and in cheap prices, network works fine with no errors during past months. The shipment is also very good and no payment for shipment. No charges for the customs clearance when importing to here. just a big tight when plug in or plug out since it ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byrensjuuuh on 02/16/2014

- Small form factor, can stay in your laptop when carrying it around. - Great price, same product costs 3-4 times as much in stores here. - Really easy to use, didn't have a CD-drive to install the drivers but worked right out of the box for me, with drivers provided by Windows 8. - Doesn't seem to deliver ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byfnurkla on 01/13/2014

It works right out of the box for my Raspberry Pi. No drivers needed. A cd with some drivers was enclosed, but I never used it. Very well package, in a blister pack. None that I can think of. It is really a good product. Excellent little wifi dongle, worth every little penny. It is very small and slim.... Read more

1 0 0

• posted bysboulema on 12/29/2013

Small, well built, easy to install, drivers available on cd I'm right next to my router, signal showing full connectivity, but can't get speeds over 2mbps; When connecting by cable to the router I am able to get the full speed of my connection... Other mobile devices are able to get a good wireless connection ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypaliluque on 09/30/2013

Llegó en un buen tiempo.. funciona por el momento a la perfección.. buena señal y velocidad.. sencilla instalación.. compatibilidad con versiones de Windows. Ninguna!! me agradó el producto y es recomendado para los que necesitan este tipo de adaptadores. excelente precio.. me ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bynaish21 on 07/15/2013

Very easy to use. Works perfectly with Raspberry Pi (I've tested it under Arch Linux) Very Small. Good design, good looking. None that I can think of. It's great. It's working from the first moment in my raspberry pi (I buyed it only for this purpose). So I can connect to my Raspberry pi project just ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections