DX » Community » Reviews » COMFAST 2.4GHz IEEE802.11b/g/n 150Mbps USB 2.0 Wireless WiFi Network Adapter
Customer’s impression:
good Very good perfect Perfect for Raspberry Pi Good product for the money
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byverneysaint on 02/12/2015

Great little device. Bought to use with Raspberry Pi running Openelec and it worked without any setup. May have to order a couple more just in case I lose this little bugger.

Impression:Perfect for Raspberry Pi;

0 0 0

• posted byMrsTough on 02/10/2015

No complains about it. I bought this one because I lost the old one I had and I haven't noticed the difference. They do exactly the same, no speed difference. It comes with a CD with the driver, I've had no problems installing it (Windows 7). It's small as the other ones and it's so much cheaper.... Read more

Impression:good,perfect,Very good;

0 0 0

• posted byHknBcr on 12/13/2014

I set it up both its disk and windows drivers. Both worked well. For the sake of simplicity my decision was to use it with windows drivers.

Impression:Good product for the money;

0 0 0

• posted byibnstar on 12/08/2014

Pros: small well receives a signal. Cons: Not found. Bottom line: use the old laptop without built-in wi-fi adapter problems in the work is not observed, the device is well recommended.

Impression:Very good;

0 0 0

• posted byfredsousadias on 11/22/2014

Pros:Very Pratical for pcs without wi fi receiver's or for your family desktop computer , get's great speed dial internet Cons:sometimes the conection fall's but comes back in like a minute or so, the range of its receiver is also a bit smaller than any mobile phone around. Obs: Its useful and... Read more

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted bymr.rimantas on 10/16/2014

good size, good quality performance ..... correct performance, very good range, excellent running Windows 7 and Windows XP

Impression:very good range;

0 0 0

• posted byullberg on 10/16/2014

I bought this WiFi dongle for my Raspberry PI running Raspbian and it works perfectly. It is tiny but the signal strength is still as good as my phone's. I keep my Raspberry PI two rooms away from my router and I haven't experienced any problems. I can't see any cons with this this device.

Great WiFi dongle for Raspberry PI

Impression:perfect;

0 0 0

• posted byDarkerBlue on 08/21/2014

Pros: - uses between 100 and 300 mW power and does not overload USB. - does not get hot. - keeps on going, does not disconnect, drop connection or stall. - very tiny and concealable if needed. - does not need a driver on Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8.1 and most Linux OS. - Works great -... Read more

Impression:Extremely usefull;

0 0 0

• posted bysonyobsessed on 08/15/2014

So far the device is working perfectly without any issues. The operating system was able to detect the device immediately it was plugged in. it was able to install the drivers but there were one or two drivers that were missing. The system requested to search them online. After the drivers were 7... Read more

comfast WiFi adapter

Impression:this was a good purchase.;

0 0 0

• posted byOzzee on 08/10/2014

Got this to get wireless to my Raspberry Pi and for that it works perfectly. I've also used it on my PC running Ubuntu without any problems.

Impression:Very good;

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections