DX » Community » Reviews » COMFAST 2.4GHz IEEE802.11b/g/n 150Mbps USB 2.0 Wireless WiFi Network Adapter
Customer’s impression:
good Very good perfect Good product for the money Perfect for Raspberry Pi
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byallbisnet on 04/27/2015

Like the wireless key and advise u to try itttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt

Impression:good,perfect,Very good;

0 0 1

• posted byabc1234321 on 04/06/2015

Pros: Small stick, cheap, supported by the Raspberry Pi (Raspbian) out of the box; Driver: rtl8192cu idVendor=0bda, idProduct=8176 Cons: draws 500mA (according to usb-devices) from the USB port so requires a powered USB hub to work with my Raspberry Pi 2.

Impression:good;

0 0 1

• posted byveko960 on 03/18/2015

Perfect device for connecting on WiFi network. Small and practical replacement for an old PCI based WiFi. Suitable when you dont have an emty PCI slot to connect WiFi card. Plug and play, tested on Windows 7 and Ubuntu 14.10, works like a charm, drivers are installed automatically and dongle is I... Read more

Replace big PCI based WiFi card Replace big PCI based WiFi card Replace big PCI based WiFi card Replace big PCI based WiFi card Replace big PCI based WiFi card

Impression:perfect;

0 0 0

• posted byJakoMeister on 03/09/2015

Muy barato y facil de usar. funciona perfectamente con la raspberry pi. sin necesidad de instalar drivers o software alguno adicional. es comodo pequeño y practico. y tiene un precio insuperable. Funciona bastante bien y es fiable. un acierto de compra. Recomendable. Tambien funciona bien en sin... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byverneysaint on 02/12/2015

Great little device. Bought to use with Raspberry Pi running Openelec and it worked without any setup. May have to order a couple more just in case I lose this little bugger.

Impression:Perfect for Raspberry Pi;

0 0 0

• posted byMrsTough on 02/10/2015

No complains about it. I bought this one because I lost the old one I had and I haven't noticed the difference. They do exactly the same, no speed difference. It comes with a CD with the driver, I've had no problems installing it (Windows 7). It's small as the other ones and it's so much cheaper.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byHknBcr on 12/13/2014

I set it up both its disk and windows drivers. Both worked well. For the sake of simplicity my decision was to use it with windows drivers.

Impression:Good product for the money;

0 0 0

• posted byibnstar on 12/08/2014

Pros: small well receives a signal. Cons: Not found. Bottom line: use the old laptop without built-in wi-fi adapter problems in the work is not observed, the device is well recommended.

Impression:Very good;

0 0 0

• posted byfredsousadias on 11/22/2014

Pros:Very Pratical for pcs without wi fi receiver's or for your family desktop computer , get's great speed dial internet Cons:sometimes the conection fall's but comes back in like a minute or so, the range of its receiver is also a bit smaller than any mobile phone around. Obs: Its useful and... Read more

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted bymr.rimantas on 10/16/2014

good size, good quality performance ..... correct performance, very good range, excellent running Windows 7 and Windows XP

Impression:very good range;

0 0 0

DX Everywhere