DX » Community » Reviews » COMFAST 2.4GHz IEEE802.11b/g/n 150Mbps USB 2.0 Wireless WiFi Network Adapter
  • 5 star 5 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byFrijs on 07/05/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Works in CentOs straight away. CentOs is one of the more difficult linux version to find good drivers if you need them. It is recognized as a realtek rtl8188cus so good chipset. It also worked in windows Neat size, so it does not stick out that much. Cons:no r... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfnurkla on 01/13/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It works right out of the box for my Raspberry Pi. No drivers needed. A cd with some drivers was enclosed, but I never used it. Very well package, in a blister pack. Cons:None that I can think of. It is really a good product. OtherThoughts:Excellent little wifi... Read more

0 1
  • posted byIrishHairball on 06/21/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Super low profile. Ideal for small computers. - Works on Windows and Linux - Linking lights. - CD with drivers included. - Great build quality - Super cheap solution for bringing a computer over to wifi N. Cons:None. OtherThoughts:I bought this for my raspbe... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymariowilmsen on 04/19/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Got this thing in mail a while ago. -It supports all Wifi standards 802.11 b/g/n. -Signal strength is good enough. -Build quality is just great -It looks pretty good -Comes with mini CD which contains drivers. Cons:No con's really, a pretty small device that d... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymariowilmsen on 03/30/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Great device at low price. Just plug and play with windows XP. Didn't test it with windows 7 but probably will work with that system too. Cons:It takes a long time to receive the device (comes from China). If you have need of a wiress networkadaptor in the nea... Read more

0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections