DX » Community » Reviews » Universal AA / AAA / 9V / F8 / C / D Battery Charger (AC 100~240V / 2-Flat-Pin Plug)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bycsamila on 10/28/2013

Very good relation price/benefit, good product finishing and very useful. Works perfectly with 18650 3000mA and 14500 900mA Lithium Batteries and I tested with some NI-MH 2300 mA as well work fine. Nothing at this moment. You have several options, I choose this one and it satisfies all my requirements.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byRafaelCBizzotto on 03/16/2013

Cheap. Hope that fits for you. I dont have anything else to share but I have to reach >500 chars. The picture of the product announced is not the same that I received. I received product without the 9V connectors. The D type battery almost does't feet, I had to use a tape to have it firmly attached ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bygrendizer on 11/28/2012

The picture shows other model, i got with lacking 9v sockets. Cheap, noname but packed better than soshine, BTY - in this cheepest model in their line the LED shows when element is fully charged by turning red. Fits all size AA AAA AAAA. Charges NiMH very carefully, even non-rechargeble dead alcaline ... Read more

No 9v connectors Rear view 4 v charger

1 0 2

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections