DX » Community » Reviews » MPEG4 DVB-T High Definition Digital Terrestrial Receiver w/ Remote controller
  • 5 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 67% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byg0dlike on 07/06/2013

- Captures all digital channels in Macedonia including HD and digital radio - Plays full HD movies with no problem - Gives excellent image on CRT TV - The power plug and scart port are too close and are tight plugged in, but not big problem - Also doesnt come with scart cable - Some .avi movies are played with no sound, but I haven't noticed problem ... Read more

Good product Tight space between scart and power plug Recorded HD channel with the reciever
    0 0
  • posted bybenair3 on 03/24/2013

HDMI is very good. Quality of view is 9/10. Plug and play, and is very fast sintonizing channels. The menus, are very user friendly, and is too easy to configure it. It's perfect for HD ready tv, without TDT inside. The shipment was perfect, in 10 days I have the receiver in my house working perfectly. I buy more things in dealextreme for sure. It's ... Read more

0 1
  • posted byvelob0y on 11/04/2012

This is a very small unit that sits unobtrusively under the TV. It's picked up most of the free to air channels here in NZ and it's picture quality superb. Only 2 interface modes supported - SCART and HDMI. Couldn't get the HDMI interface to work - that may be more to do with my old tv than the unit itself. Had to buy a SCART to AVI/Component out adaptor.... Read more

0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections