DX » Community » Reviews » 1080P HDMI 1.4 Male to Male Connection Cable - Black (3m)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydarkpower2k7 on 03/03/2014

Good length hdmi cable, works great with my raspi and I have enough length to put the raspberry pi far away from the tv set. Really good cable that works great. The price could be lower but can't find better deal than in DX, though there is another cable sold here at 50 cents less, not really a big deal ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydwhack on 02/25/2014

Superior price/quality ratio, more than long enough for everyday use, works perfectly. I can't think of any really. Many have complained about the flimsy and thin cord quality but frankly i really don't see any reason for it. The cord is well sturdy enough and if you use this type of a cord you're not ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydsmama on 02/17/2014

It is quite value for money for the length. Ordered this to work with the Mini DisplayPort Male to HDMI Female Adapter (1080p) SKU: 34025 on the MBP 2011 and they work perfectly. Just plug and play so no hassles. Can't think of any except maybe I would prefer to flat cables but it's way more expensive ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byViNEXT on 01/15/2014

This cable is longer (3M) and thinner than most standard HDMI cables supplied. As I had to connect several devices this was a big advantage. In addition the price for such a cable is excellent in comparison to some prices in the market. Intermittent sound drops when using this cable between a Playstation ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byIvanovbr on 11/23/2013

Very good cable, works perfectly and the image is great too. None so far. However it is thinner then other ones, so I wonder how long it will last. HDMI cables provide the best viewing experience for High Definition content. Composite cables or S-video cables aren't up to the task of providing the best ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byGmoulin on 09/30/2013

Um excelente Cabo HDMI com um longo comprimento (3 metros) que facilita na instalação de aparelhos de DVD, Blu-ray, Home theater ou qualquer outro que tenha a entrada HDMI e esteja longe de sua TV. O Não há nada contra esse produto. Conectou a todos os aparelhos que tinha dispon&#... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bycarlossramponi on 09/13/2013

- Nice cable, worked perfectly on my TV, Very good image and sound, speed cable. - 3 meter long cable, you will not have problems with lenght in you rooms anymore - Comes with plug protectors, it is very good, i have already loss many cables because of problems in plugs. - seems to be cheap and the circunference ... Read more

3m lenght plugs with cases very good cable

0 0 0

• posted bydanilosm on 08/12/2013

Nice construction and must work with most of devices but... in my specific case, my cable TV Decoder started rebooting after the installation. I had an original Philips 1m long HDMI cable and since I bought a wall mount support for my TV, I had to install a longer hdmi cable. This brings me to this 3... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byFrans24 on 08/12/2013

The best HDMI cable you can get for this price! I needed a long cable to connect my monitor to my computer far away so I could watch movies from my sofa, and this one was the best I could get! For less than 5 bucks I get perfect screen quality and a very long cable, just as I was looking for. Be gentle ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMhoeven on 08/11/2013

supports 3D, supports ARC, etc a must for a HDMI cable of today. long enough to hide your blu-ray player somewere out of sight. Connections seem good. What more can I say....... none that I have discovered. I consider it a good buy More an idee of something missing on the market. HDMI cable on which ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections