DX » Community » Reviews » 1080P HDMI 1.4 Male to Male Connection Cable - Black (3m)
Customer’s impression:
Adequate Cheap and works Great size and amazing price! Not HDMI CEC compatible works well but seems quite fragile
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bylokety on 08/30/2015

The cable material is thick and feels solid, so no chance of bending or breaking. The connectors are precision cut as I find no problems plugging them into all kinds of displays. Have not seen any interference in its AV quality.

Impression:Cheap and works;

0 0 0

• posted byelaw2009 on 08/27/2015

Pros : Cheap and looks well built. Cons : Unfortunately, the one I received appears to be not HDMI CEC compatible. HDMI CEC feature allow HDMI CEC compatible device to be controlled with the remote control of the TV it is connected to via a HDMI cable that support HDMI CEC function. Thoughts : I... Read more

Impression:Not HDMI CEC compatible;

0 0 0

• posted bygarcia1985 on 07/08/2015

kablosu olsun jakları olsun gerçekten kaliteli bir ürün. tavsiye ederim. gayet memnunum.kargo süresi de gayet kısaydı.

Impression:Great size and amazing price!,Cheap and works;

0 0 0

• posted byJackChen on 05/12/2015

Shipping within 24 hours. Still take weeks to arrive. No difference found between shipping within 24hours and the rest. Just as crazy stupid slow. The only redeeming fact is just a bit cheaper than store bought. Quality OK I guess. It's a HDMI cable, only a question of working / non working. for... Read more

Impression:Cheap and works,Adequate;

0 0 0

• posted byPetrog on 12/31/2014

Nothing special about these HDMI cables but nothing to complain about either. Construction seems good enough and connectors sound, and 3m is a good length for the price. Working results are fine.

0 0 0

• posted byisityourself on 09/28/2014

Maplin and Argos want to charge you a fortune for basic cables like these - if you're willing to wait a little longer you will get a high quality cable delivered to your door that will do the same job for you. Not much more to add, it's still sticking away in my Raspberry PI and doing what it on... Read more

Impression:Cheap and works;

0 0 0

• posted bywasimr3 on 07/24/2014

PROs: This is a great HDMI cable. I have had it for 2 years and it provides good sound and picture. And you cannot go wrong for the price. I could not find anything in stores and on other websites that can compete with this price. All were double or triple the price than DX. Cannot go wrong!... Read more

Impression:Great size and amazing price!;

0 0 0

• posted bycalovidx on 07/23/2014

Pros: good price, works fine Cons: could be better built. The cable works fine but seems quite fragile. So far, it's ok for me, fulfils the function afforded. If you need a longer HDMI cable, this one fits well.

Impression:works well but seems quite fragile;

0 0 0

• posted bydarkpower2k7 on 03/03/2014

Good length hdmi cable, works great with my raspi and I have enough length to put the raspberry pi far away from the tv set. Really good cable that works great. The price could be lower but can't find better deal than in DX, though there is another cable sold here at 50 cents less, not really a I... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydwhack on 02/25/2014

Superior price/quality ratio, more than long enough for everyday use, works perfectly. I can't think of any really. Many have complained about the flimsy and thin cord quality but frankly i really don't see any reason for it. The cord is well sturdy enough and if you use this type of a cord not... Read more

0 0 0

DX Everywhere