DX » Community » Reviews » 1080P HDMI 1.4 Male to Male Connection Cable - Black (3m)
  • 5 star 35 ( 85% )
  • 4 star 6 ( 15% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydarkpower2k7 on 03/03/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Good length hdmi cable, works great with my raspi and I have enough length to put the raspberry pi far away from the tv set. Really good cable that works great. Cons:The price could be lower but can't find better deal than in DX, though there is another cable sold here... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydwhack on 02/25/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Superior price/quality ratio, more than long enough for everyday use, works perfectly. Cons:I can't think of any really. OtherThoughts:Many have complained about the flimsy and thin cord quality but frankly i really don't see any reason for it. The cord is well sturdy e... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydsmama on 02/17/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It is quite value for money for the length. Ordered this to work with the Mini DisplayPort Male to HDMI Female Adapter (1080p) SKU: 34025 on the MBP 2011 and they work perfectly. Just plug and play so no hassles. Cons:Can't think of any except maybe I would pr... Read more

0 0
  • posted byViNEXT on 01/15/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:This cable is longer (3M) and thinner than most standard HDMI cables supplied. As I had to connect several devices this was a big advantage. In addition the price for such a cable is excellent in comparison to some prices in the market. Cons:Intermittent sound d... Read more

0 0
  • posted byIvanovbr on 11/23/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very good cable, works perfectly and the image is great too. Cons:None so far. However it is thinner then other ones, so I wonder how long it will last. OtherThoughts:HDMI cables provide the best viewing experience for High Definition content. Composite cables... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGmoulin on 09/30/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Um excelente Cabo HDMI com um longo comprimento (3 metros) que facilita na instalação de aparelhos de DVD, Blu-ray, Home theater ou qualquer outro que tenha a entrada HDMI e esteja longe de sua TV. O Cons:Não há nada contra esse produto. Conectou a t... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycarlossramponi on 09/13/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- Nice cable, worked perfectly on my TV, Very good image and sound, speed cable. - 3 meter long cable, you will not have problems with lenght in you rooms anymore - Comes with plug protectors, it is very good, i have already loss many cables because of problems in plugs.... Read more

3m lenght plugs with cases very good cable
    0 0
  • posted bydanilosm on 08/12/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Nice construction and must work with most of devices but... in my specific case, my cable TV Decoder started rebooting after the installation. I had an original Philips 1m long HDMI cable and since I bought a wall mount support for my TV, I had to install a longer hdmi... Read more

0 0
  • posted byFrans24 on 08/12/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The best HDMI cable you can get for this price! I needed a long cable to connect my monitor to my computer far away so I could watch movies from my sofa, and this one was the best I could get! For less than 5 bucks I get perfect screen quality and a very long cable, jus... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMhoeven on 08/11/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:supports 3D, supports ARC, etc a must for a HDMI cable of today. long enough to hide your blu-ray player somewere out of sight. Connections seem good. What more can I say....... Cons:none that I have discovered. I consider it a good buy OtherThoughts:More an idee of somet... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections