DX » Community » Reviews » 8-in-1 Stainless Steel Measuring Spoon Cup Set - Silver
  • 5 star 2 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bypichonarman on 06/29/2014

I am from Argentina and I found it very useful to make north american recipes. They are very durable and they are heat resistant too. They could have better details, specially on the spoons. They are very noisy when they're together so I just took the ring off and keep them all in a bag so I don't lose thm. Let them dry very very well once washed to ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPinotte on 01/01/2014

I needed a 3/4 cup and the 1 cup is rather 3/4 cup + 1 tablespoon. The other spoons and cups are fairly accurate. The quality is OK for the price but could be better. So a 3/4 cup instead of a 1 cup is a "pros" for me. I made pancake and I noticed it was very liquid. I used the 1 cup for the flour and a regular glass cup for the milk. I tested ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bynaveenkb on 06/08/2013

Good product, it is also good quality. It is very useful product. Finishing can be better. Shipping is bit slow, but given that we are not paying any thing for shipping may be it is not fair to expect fast shipping. May be if we have a option of little fast delivery with some small shipping price, it would be nice. Good product, and it is very useful ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections