DX » Community » Reviews » Replacement Touch Screen Digitizer LCD + Back Cover Module w/ Tools Kit for Iphone 4 - Green
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byHaimv on 01/07/2013

A complete set for iPhone, a new front screen and back rear both amazing green. I've never had a green iPhone, and so did my friends and environment. They're all crazy and do not understand how my iPhone Green and many think it's a sticker. Screen quality, almost no difference between this screen original ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byJZRA96 on 12/03/2012

This product arrived as expected. Quality for price exceeded expectations. Color is true to photo on website. I will buy again from this site. Product is easy to install if you take your time and follow in depth instruction video. I have never done this before. Took me approx. 3 hours. Screws are so ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byfremoconnor on 11/28/2012

inexpensive, custom color, good quality. retina display looks exactly as sharp as real screen. no instructions where all the screws go once you take out all of them. technical skill required, and quite some time is needed. took me about 3 hours to complete. It even came with a front and back plastic ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypuistokemisti on 11/05/2012

-It's amazingly good looking, will definitely make others jealous -Glass seems to be tough and the surface is very good -Color as shown in the pictures -Touch screen works flawlessly -Worth every penny Build quality of the ribbon cable. When I installed the screen I somehow fold the ribbon cable too ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections