DX » Community » Reviews » Replacement Touch Screen Digitizer LCD + Back Cover Module w/ Tools Kit for Iphone 4 - White
  • 5 star 11 ( 61% )
  • 4 star 6 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 6% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by ErikChirkoff on 01/26/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:The LCD works with very few to no dead pixels. Front & back panels have great white colour. Free shipping isn't beatable, and DXtreme seems to be very good about their shipping policy.Cons:The only noticeable thing is no filter grill over the earpiece speak... Read more

Impression:;

0 0
  • posted by dincaradu on 12/03/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:It's really cheap and it works.Cons:Considering that it's made out of some sort of glass it's fragile if not mounted on a chassis so transportation might prove a bit tricky. My own experience is that I got the back cover already broken, but that's most likely the... Read more

0 0
  • posted by hansolav on 08/27/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:Looks good, fits well. Sort of easy to install if you have opened an Iphone before. It comes with all you need as long as you have some tape and ballpen/marker in the house.Cons:Near field sensor... I fixed mine with some tape and ballpenn. But it should have b... Read more

0 0
  • posted by semir on 05/30/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:it works, touchscreen is accurate, sharp and no blurCons:it is not genuine! cold colors, viewing angle cannot be compared to original and rear camera was delivered scratched, because it is not coated glass, as original is. also anti-dust headphone grid is missing... Read more

3 0
  • posted by tjrtm on 04/24/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:Good item. Good price.Cons:There should be a guide for replacing the screen if you don't have internet at the moment of repair.OtherThoughts:good tools included and will be usefull in future. There was no flat screwdriver included, but the ones that are included were fine.... Read more

0 1
  • posted by diegocoelhods on 03/31/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:The screen came working, i watched a tutorial to change the screen and succed it. The material of the screen and the back cover is aceptable, looks like the original one from apple. the quality of the image and the sensor are great, no problem with them.Cons:The home butto... Read more

0 1
  • posted by DESCTRL.DD on 03/25/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:A good product for the iphone 4, it almost looks like the original screen. Everything works very well and also it looks nice like a new iphone because with this economic price we can make a tuning our iphone.Cons:The little trouble that i can see is about The screen that... Read more

0 1
  • posted by Joler1302 on 03/21/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:* Build quality is great, does not feel cheap or flimsy. * All logos and texts to be pretty much original. * I'm not sure i'd be able to tell the difference between a "Genuine" and these OEM's. * Easy to install if you have proper tools. * Plastic is... Read more

0 1
  • posted by razuan on 02/25/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:Really good quality product and MUCH cheaper that the ones that you have to buy in the stores. Really easy to replace.Cons:the dust protection for the earphone is missing so you have to remove it from the old screen and glue it to the new screen. not a big deal though. M... Read more

0 0
  • posted by Deveril on 02/05/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 dayPros:Good quality, looks and feels like original. Perfekt if you need a new back cover and display. I can't see the difference between original and this back cover. Maybe that the front is a little bit lighter than original, hard to say. Normally I pay 80 usd for just... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections