DX » Community » Reviews » Replacement Touch Screen Digitizer LCD + Back Cover Module w/ Tools Kit for Iphone 4 - Red
  • 5 star 4 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bykdog9 on 03/18/2013

Very cheap replacement for a otherwise expensive trip to the apple store. Did not notice a difference in screen quality and the pieces fit flawlessly. If you do not know what you are doing, do not try to replace your iPhone screen, you will most likely break it! But you can find ways to do it online so be careful when attempting this repair. Awesome ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byWikiz on 03/11/2013

Really priceworthy. Fits perfect! Apple logo on the backside looks like this cover is original Apple product. Screen is a littlle bit more responsive, but it is even better I think. The screen quality is good and there is no big change from original one. There is no instruction included, but you can always watch some videos on YouTube how to replace ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycavraz on 12/11/2012

apple logo fully on backside,other ones doesn't have,it's look like original tools like apple own tools,if i am gonna happy about that i think i will re-order it i couldn't see at that moment but if it's broke quickly it won't be able to worthless for me i will try color is good other colors very extreme,it could be more colors for this products..consumers ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byCTEngel on 11/18/2012

Screen resolution is same as OEM Great fit (this one is for GSM only) The color is very radiant, a perfect shade of red Came packaged fairly well, nothing was damaged Screw drivers (phillips and pentalobe) were both sufficient for the iPhone screws and worked well Screen protectors that came with it are better than the ones I got from BestBuy Pry tools ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bymuckpuck on 08/16/2012

First off, the price. Unbelievably priceworthy. The screen quality. There's nothing that gives away that it isn't an original screen. I held it beside my brothers iPhone. You'll then notice that the blacks are a bit blacker on the original, but the whites are actually more natural and smoother on this replacement screen. The colour. The red is breathtaking,... Read more

• posted bykinghost on 08/12/2012

fits well, works better than the original for the touch screen home button didn't work before the replacement but now works well unique identity for iphone users this new look on m iphone makes heads turn took too long for the delivery, but worth the wait hope that the supplier will be more proactive in fulfilling their obligations to send out the items ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections