DX » Community » Reviews » Replacement Touch Screen Digitizer LCD + Back Cover Module w/ Tools Kit for Iphone 4 - Black
  • 5 star 12 ( 55% )
  • 4 star 9 ( 41% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 1 ( 5% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byDaveFlash on 09/28/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:This kit is great if you damaged your screen or back cover, the parts appear to be genuine or close to genuine, they are a perfect fit for your iPhone 4, no difference in weight compared to original parts, no problems with the touchscreen digitizer. And the tool... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDannime on 06/23/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Works 100% The screen is clear, and have had no issues with the digitizer not responding. The tool kit that came with it was a great help. The product looks exactly like it should, and fits together perfect. Cons:Slight Blueish tinge, meaning that the screen seems a lit... Read more

0 0
  • posted by2litros on 06/11/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Great product visually aspect equivalent to the original product The touchscreen is responsive and the LCD screen has good brightness The back is plastic (less brittle than the original glass) and the apple is present Careful packaging and protected Cons:the scr... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypablosorio6 on 05/30/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I installed the replacement touch screen digitizer LCD and the back cover module and they look exactly as the original one. Great quality. Cons:I didn't like the screwdrivers of the tools kit. I started using them and after 7 or 8 screws it was very difficult to continu... Read more

0 0
  • posted byElgo2004 on 05/06/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Well packed and protected, comes with the screen and the bottom with plastic films to protect from possible scratches during the delivery. The tools are fine. And the most important, it works perfectly. Cons:I think the color temperature is higher than the origi... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTitaNL on 04/20/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Great Screen for reasonable price. It comes with nice tools and a good protection cover for your screen. Cons:A manual is not included. but its easy to find on the internet. OtherThoughts:After I first broke my screen an brought it to a local repair shop they asked 100... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjrmelguizo on 04/10/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:like the original. works well and the quality of the images is correct. No notice any difference with the original Cons:difficult to change if you are not a handyman. It does not come with an instruction manual, but there are many online. back cover does not fit... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTailgunneri on 03/20/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:This kit comes with everything necessary to fix the iPhone 4 front and back cover. The description is a little vague on the pentalobe screwdriver. For everyones information this kit does indeed contain the pentalobe screwdriver and the philips zero tension scr... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMylkkari on 03/12/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Screen seems to work like my old broken one. At first it was working a bit strange, but after a reboot and connection to itunes (no idea if has any effect), it started to work normal. At this price, very good deal. So far no difference in using it. Cons:Colour balance is... Read more

0 0
  • posted byKonan89 on 03/05/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It is same as the original works grate even got a home button and 2 screen guard so overall i am a happy camper but there are cons Cons:it has a dead pixel but you can ask for a discount if you get i got 5$ back for that OtherThoughts:Good replacement for your... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections