DX » Community » Reviews » USB Data & Charging Cable for ASUS Eee Pad Transformer TF101 (95cm-Length)
  • 5 star 16 ( 76% )
  • 4 star 5 ( 24% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bytbassakyros on 03/16/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Looks and feels just like the original cable, maybe even better. The cable is longer than original cable that came with my TF201. Appears to be USB 3.0 Compatible (have no tested) Cons:No cons OtherThoughts:This cable is great as a replacement or even an upgra... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycintrol on 01/28/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Quality as good as the original cable; Charge and transfer data with no problem; 0.5 meter shorter than the original cable that comes with TF201, so easier to carry around. Cons:A little pricier than expected; Connector to the tablet a little tighter than the or... Read more

0 0
  • posted byalpyusuf on 01/03/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:This product works very well and has very good price. The cable is a little harder than the original but good enough to charge with. Cons:Slightly harder than the original cable. Shorter than the original. OtherThoughts:This product works as it should. I have no problem w... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynhanssen on 12/06/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It took a long time before the cable actually arrived at my house, but this does not have anything to do with the cable it self. The cable feels and looks very solid, it looks like the exact same cable as which came with the tablet, when purchased. Also the in... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRobikas on 05/07/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Cable itself is realy good quality. Will probably last for a long time. Connections fit like the original cable. Cons:Expensive. I was expecting DX to sell this item cheaper. No other CONS found. OtherThoughts:Even though it's really expensive, the quality is great. Will... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykristaleks on 05/05/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Super satisfied with the cable, appearance and use is exactly as expected, quite cheap compared to stores (in Norway). Little bit tighter fit than the previous cable (that came with the eeepad TF 201). But not complaining. Cons:Nothing to complain about the quality. Lit... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynhanssen on 04/20/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:The good things about this product: -Price (original cable costs around 20 euro) -Well packaged -Looks like an orginal cable -Worked "out of the box" (no resoldering) Cons:I have nothing negative to say about this product. OtherThoughts:I have no other thoughts... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymennovj on 03/31/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Works fine, looks like the original cable & works like the original cable. Just insert, and *magic*.. it works! Build quality is quite ok, from 6 I ordered in total 1 didn't work. Thanks to the good service of DX I received a new one, and worked great. Cons:Price st... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLightningJack on 03/27/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Good cable, exactly like the original, good quality connectors, does exactly what it's supposed to do: Connecting your device to the loader or the PC. The fact that the asus doesn't load from the USB plug in your PC is normal. Cons:nothing really, the time it took to la... Read more

0 0
  • posted byWeeGraeme on 02/18/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:A data cable is a data cable, so as such, it doesn't have many features. This one was better than the original cable I received with my TFT101 because it's longer than the original one I received. I often found the shorter original cable to be a bit restrictiv... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections