DX » Community » Reviews » USB Data & Charging Cable for ASUS Eee Pad Transformer TF101 (95cm-Length)
  • 5 star 13 ( 76% )
  • 4 star 4 ( 24% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byRobikas on 05/07/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Cable itself is realy good quality. Will probably last for a long time. Connections fit like the original cable. Cons:Expensive. I was expecting DX to sell this item cheaper. No other CONS found. OtherThoughts:Even though it's really expensive, the quality is great. Will... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykristaleks on 05/05/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Super satisfied with the cable, appearance and use is exactly as expected, quite cheap compared to stores (in Norway). Little bit tighter fit than the previous cable (that came with the eeepad TF 201). But not complaining. Cons:Nothing to complain about the quality. Lit... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynhanssen on 04/20/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:The good things about this product: -Price (original cable costs around 20 euro) -Well packaged -Looks like an orginal cable -Worked "out of the box" (no resoldering) Cons:I have nothing negative to say about this product. OtherThoughts:I have no other thoughts... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymennovj on 03/31/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Works fine, looks like the original cable & works like the original cable. Just insert, and *magic*.. it works! Build quality is quite ok, from 6 I ordered in total 1 didn't work. Thanks to the good service of DX I received a new one, and worked great. Cons:Price st... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLightningJack on 03/27/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Good cable, exactly like the original, good quality connectors, does exactly what it's supposed to do: Connecting your device to the loader or the PC. The fact that the asus doesn't load from the USB plug in your PC is normal. Cons:nothing really, the time it took to la... Read more

0 0
  • posted byWeeGraeme on 02/18/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:A data cable is a data cable, so as such, it doesn't have many features. This one was better than the original cable I received with my TFT101 because it's longer than the original one I received. I often found the shorter original cable to be a bit restrictiv... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjusta on 02/05/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This cable does allow the full 15Volt charging-voltage from the Asus-supplied charger to reach your asus-tablet as well as functioning fine too on a normal 5Volt USB-port to allow the Transformer to run (but not charge) and retrieve data from the device. Cons:... Read more

2 0
  • posted bySoliton on 01/28/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This cable works just as expected. I use it both for charging, and transfering data, without any problem. It fixes correctly in the USB port of the PC, and in the proprietary port of the TF101. Cons:None that I can think of. OtherThoughts:A bit expensive for just a simp... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfiechterjm on 01/13/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The "USB Data & Charging Cable for ASUS Eee Pad" is exactly the same as the original (most certainly comes from the same manufacturer). Does what it has to do at a great price. And also comes with a great service from DX & timely delivery. Co... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMasselink on 10/30/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It does what a cable should do! Connect the device. great quality product. works exactly the same as the original cable does. Search DX for USB adapters to make your set complete Cons:I always want longer cables. 95cm is fine though. Some Transformer eeePads h... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections