DX » Community » Reviews » USB Data & Charging Cable for ASUS Eee Pad Transformer TF101 (95cm-Length)
Customer’s impression:
good Good cable
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byVLADIMIRSEGAL on 11/26/2014

Pros:Good cable for sl 101 transformer .worck good. Excellent price, specially if compared with the prices in my country for the same product. Great delivery, it came to my POB in less than 4 weeks after we ordered from China. Cons: no cons OtherThoughts: Just a cable Bottomline: good price, good delivery ... Read more

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted byDaBonz on 10/08/2014

Quality as good as the original cable. Charge and transfer data with no problem. 0.5 meter shorter than the original cable but that's OK. A little pricier than expected. Connector to the tablet is a little tighter than the original, but not really an issue, should be better after more usage. If you need ... Read more

Impression:Good cable;

0 0 0

• posted bytbassakyros on 03/16/2014

Looks and feels just like the original cable, maybe even better. The cable is longer than original cable that came with my TF201. Appears to be USB 3.0 Compatible (have no tested) No cons This cable is great as a replacement or even an upgrade since it is better than the original cable that came with ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bycintrol on 01/28/2014

Quality as good as the original cable; Charge and transfer data with no problem; 0.5 meter shorter than the original cable that comes with TF201, so easier to carry around. A little pricier than expected; Connector to the tablet a little tighter than the original, but not really an issue, should be better ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byalpyusuf on 01/03/2014

This product works very well and has very good price. The cable is a little harder than the original but good enough to charge with. Slightly harder than the original cable. Shorter than the original. This product works as it should. I have no problem with it and I can now throw my old (original) because ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bynhanssen on 12/06/2013

It took a long time before the cable actually arrived at my house, but this does not have anything to do with the cable it self. The cable feels and looks very solid, it looks like the exact same cable as which came with the tablet, when purchased. Also the innerworks (soldering) looks great. Yes I did ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byRobikas on 05/07/2013

Cable itself is realy good quality. Will probably last for a long time. Connections fit like the original cable. Expensive. I was expecting DX to sell this item cheaper. No other CONS found. Even though it's really expensive, the quality is great. Will definately buy another cable when this breaks down.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykristaleks on 05/05/2013

Super satisfied with the cable, appearance and use is exactly as expected, quite cheap compared to stores (in Norway). Little bit tighter fit than the previous cable (that came with the eeepad TF 201). But not complaining. Nothing to complain about the quality. Little bit pricey, but it arrived and works ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bynhanssen on 04/20/2013

The good things about this product: -Price (original cable costs around 20 euro) -Well packaged -Looks like an orginal cable -Worked "out of the box" (no resoldering) I have nothing negative to say about this product. I have no other thoughts about this product. Great cable thus far, it charges ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymennovj on 03/31/2013

Works fine, looks like the original cable & works like the original cable. Just insert, and *magic*.. it works! Build quality is quite ok, from 6 I ordered in total 1 didn't work. Thanks to the good service of DX I received a new one, and worked great. Price still a bit high for just a cable. As ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections