DX » Community » Reviews » NEW-108 3-Mode 900LM White LED Zoom Convex Lens Flashlight w/ Strap (1 x 18650 / 3 x AAA)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byorvid1 on 01/01/2014

The torch feels like good quality for the money. Very good lens that is adjustable from very wide to very narrow. A big plus is the AAA adapter that follows, very good if you don´t have a charger for your 18650 batteries. Compared with Ledlenser T7 that is rated 200 lumens the difference is unfortunately ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byZhivoi on 10/22/2013

Full metall, tough. Cheap. Adjustable light beam. Small size. High power, bright. Easy to disassemble. Ribbed surface. CREE XML-T6 - the best diode for handlight. Water not resistant. Strap could easily broken. Not resistant to hard blows - switches modes (description below) - you cant use this on rifle ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bycortita20 on 07/17/2013

Tanto la intensidad como su uso sin problemas, buen artículo, funciona perfectamente y sin problemas llevo varios meses de uso y no he tenido ningún problema. Es una compra recomendable y de calidad. El uso que yo le doy no es muy elevado y por lo tanto, para mi uso y por el precio del art&... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byJosh101 on 06/11/2013

After trying one of these lights, I ordered 4 more, For the money, these flashlights are excellent. I chose this type of light for the lens it has. Because of the work being done, I needed a good flood light. The spot from this light is massive and the light is clean and uniform. But it still can zoom ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byavishay1ofir on 05/21/2013

This is a very good flashlight that is easy to hold and has a very strong light. It has a flashing function and the width of the light can be adjusted. It uses either standard AAA batteries, but it may also be used with rechargeable 18650 batteries. The lens is made of plastic, which is easily scratched.... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byJackdrits on 04/12/2013

Strong light! It's brighter then i expected, but im not sure if its really 900LM. Does the job very with the adjustable focus, increasing the coverage area but still being extremely bright. If necessary, you can use 3 AAA batteries (adapter included), which is perfect for eventual situations.. It gets ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byZagreb on 02/07/2013

It have an acceptable price. It seems well made from good materials. Several modes of light control and wide beam light. Customizable beam of light of how good it could be could be and bad thing. I bought it with tedency use on a bicycle. I have a feeling that regulation is to easy and in ride could ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byyilinnn on 01/07/2013

The light is very bright, be careful to your eyes, good enough for everyday use. No flickering on Bright mode and no flickering on low modes . Feels sturdy and strong It would be good if it has memory, and I do not think it is 900LM, it could still be brighter, It uses the battery quite fast it perhaps ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byelesar77 on 11/20/2012

The flood is perfect and large, really bright, brighter than a sk68 and far more usefull than a 3 x cree T6 ( brighter but irregular flood and far more bigger and heavier ) None serious, the light is brighter with a 18650 than with 3xAAA beterries, but nothing annoying. There is no memory but it resets ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byjonathanm on 11/08/2012

- bright - small for its brightness - adapter for 3x AAA battery is included, did not test with 18650 - does not scratch easy (I tried with a hobby knife) - Metal body is well-built - good cooling, after 10 minutes continuous use, the body just starts to warm up. - definitely not 900LM - O-ring at lens ... Read more

2 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections