DX » Community » Reviews » NEW-108 XML T6 3-Mode 900LM White LED Zoom Convex Lens Flashlight w/ Strap (1 x 18650 / 3 x AAA)
  • 5 star 13 ( 52% )
  • 4 star 11 ( 44% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 1 ( 4% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byorvid1 on 01/01/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:The torch feels like good quality for the money. Very good lens that is adjustable from very wide to very narrow. A big plus is the AAA adapter that follows, very good if you don´t have a charger for your 18650 batteries. Cons:Compared with Ledlenser T7 tha... Read more

0 0
  • posted byZhivoi on 10/22/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Full metall, tough. Cheap. Adjustable light beam. Small size. High power, bright. Easy to disassemble. Ribbed surface. CREE XML-T6 - the best diode for handlight. Cons:Water not resistant. Strap could easily broken. Not resistant to hard blows - switches modes... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycortita20 on 07/17/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Tanto la intensidad como su uso sin problemas, buen artículo, funciona perfectamente y sin problemas llevo varios meses de uso y no he tenido ningún problema. Es una compra recomendable y de calidad. El uso que yo le doy no es muy elevado y por lo ta... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJosh101 on 06/11/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:After trying one of these lights, I ordered 4 more, For the money, these flashlights are excellent. I chose this type of light for the lens it has. Because of the work being done, I needed a good flood light. The spot from this light is massive and the light i... Read more

0 0
  • posted byavishay1ofir on 05/21/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This is a very good flashlight that is easy to hold and has a very strong light. It has a flashing function and the width of the light can be adjusted. It uses either standard AAA batteries, but it may also be used with rechargeable 18650 batteries. Cons:The lens is mad... Read more

1 0
  • posted byJackdrits on 04/12/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Strong light! It's brighter then i expected, but im not sure if its really 900LM. Does the job very with the adjustable focus, increasing the coverage area but still being extremely bright. If necessary, you can use 3 AAA batteries (adapter included), which is perfect f... Read more

0 0
  • posted byZagreb on 02/07/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It have an acceptable price. It seems well made from good materials. Several modes of light control and wide beam light. Cons:Customizable beam of light of how good it could be could be and bad thing. I bought it with tedency use on a bicycle. I have a feeling that regu... Read more

1 0
  • posted byyilinnn on 01/07/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:The light is very bright, be careful to your eyes, good enough for everyday use. No flickering on Bright mode and no flickering on low modes . Feels sturdy and strong Cons:It would be good if it has memory, and I do not think it is 900LM, it could still be brighter, It us... Read more

0 0
  • posted byelesar77 on 11/20/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:The flood is perfect and large, really bright, brighter than a sk68 and far more usefull than a 3 x cree T6 ( brighter but irregular flood and far more bigger and heavier ) Cons:None serious, the light is brighter with a 18650 than with 3xAAA beterries, but nothing anno... Read more

1 0
  • posted byjonathanm on 11/08/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- bright - small for its brightness - adapter for 3x AAA battery is included, did not test with 18650 - does not scratch easy (I tried with a hobby knife) - Metal body is well-built - good cooling, after 10 minutes continuous use, the body just starts to warm up... Read more

1 2

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections