Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byKevinNL on 05/25/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Price / built quality To be able to get items for almost the production cost incredible.. And it still amazes me that they ship for free worldwide! Cons:Non The product is as good as the original item made by Apple. Delivery time is no con because it is known... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycarestad on 06/01/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- Works very well. - Even works for iPhone 4 (and not just iPhone 4s), even though the flex is on the wrong side when used in an iPhone 4. Cons:- Nothing about the part itself. OtherThoughts:- Probably one of the hardest parts to replace in an iPhone. Mostly bec... Read more

1 1
  • posted byheng84 on 10/26/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:cheap to replace, if you watch youtube tutorial and try it yourself you will notice that its not that hard afterall, just remember to have few containers so that you dont mess up with the screw sizes. my first time opening up my phone and putting it back takes around 1h... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections