DX » Community » Reviews » NEW-317 3-Mode 270LM White LED Zoom Convex Lens Flashlight w/ Strap (3 x AAA)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byrndpc86xio5rf on 02/01/2014

works as promised, very bright, wide and far light !! easy to handle with the zoomlens and really cool to add to your travel kit. this will be handy when travelling in the bush as its small and produced a huge amount of light. The light really goes very far, at least 100 meters. none detected yet, maybe ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byicerabbitje on 05/08/2013

Bright light. Standard batteries. Push pull zoom works great. Two color orange-black, so it is easier to find. The orange plastic on the body helps against the light rolling around. On two of the lights the orange push button tail clicker has actually disappeared into the body. It certainly isn't from ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bySophink on 04/28/2013

Bright zoom-to-flood beam, easily lights up the width (and more) of a bike trail or similar. The strap fell of instantly on mine, the hole for it was drilled to close to the edge so it ripped through the metal. The orange rubber on the handle is quite loose, witch could be a pro if you use something ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byljovaKP on 04/15/2013

A powerful flashlight. Adjust the focus. Not comfortable rubber pad faceted bicycle. Soft elastic band on the button. Adjusting the focus moving. Although they could make a thread or a rattle. A good flashlight with strong light. Inappropriate rubber overlay mount bike (easily removed). When focusing ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byhenry535 on 12/24/2012

came packaged very well has a nice grip, and a strap if you use this outdoors flashlight is very very very bright! you can zoom or widen the light output. and when zoomed all the way, the light beam goes very far. i would say about 300meters or more. when zoomed all the way in, the light output is very ... Read more

flashlight

0 0 1

• posted bypapptibi on 11/12/2012

Incredibly bright. I have never seen such a bright flashlight yet. The switch is smart (half-pushed is a mode switch). The build quality is good. The zoom function (which is why I bought it) is very good. Don't have to screw the head, so it is adjustable with one hand. Has optimal size. Uses cheap batteries.... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections