DX » Community » Reviews » 2-Mode 32x3528 LED White Light + 4-LED Blue Light Aquarium Lamp
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymjgertenbach on 02/20/2014

Very nice product. Good affordable price. Switching between white and blue light is easy. Side arms extends for a nice distance and very stable. Looks great at night. Really makes every thing in the tank stand out. Nice and bright. Power cable could be a bit longer, but not something to complain about.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byrottinpieces on 12/17/2013

Great bright white light and pretty blue moonlight. Easy to use and a very nice and tight looking design. Was looking everywhere for something like this and couldn't find it anywhere until I came across DealExtreme. And I think you will only find it at DX for this price. It is very light weight and beacause ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byDavidTinnova on 07/10/2013

There is a similar product with the same features for this price. Works well and does not heat up or emit strange sound. The other day was a bit wet but still functioning properly. The legs look a bit flimsy, one must be careful not to put any weight on top as it could break. Nothing to say, has been ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byScientiaSilva on 08/17/2012

This LED lighting for aquariums is just fantastic, because it reduces by 95% the cost of lighting energy when compared to ordinary lamps. Soon I will buy another of these for my other tanks. I am using in my aquarium during the day to increase plant growth because not enough if we are not good substrates ... Read more

LED in aquarium planted LED in aquarium planted LED in aquarium planted

0 0 0

• posted byfimmig on 08/13/2012

Nice lamp for my aquarium, and it has been working for months! The lamp has good build quality, but the adapter is ** - you can change the adapter for another one if you want, but this one works fine. Has two modes. Blue and mixed (blue and white) Blue mode is not that powerfull :( The adapter is very ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections