DX » Community » Reviews » Replacement UMD Optical Drive Module for PSP 2000/Slim
  • 5 star 3 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydirtywater on 02/11/2013

I received a Sony PSP that had a broken UMD drive from a friend and I was able to use this replacement drive to restore it back to working condition. The replacement seems to be of nice quality and works just as well as an original drive when comparing to my other PSP. None, the replacement as worked just as it should. When you replace the drive, make ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrczzcr on 04/10/2009

I can finally play games again on my psp. The built quality is the same as the orginal, and the packaging was great, it was wrapped in bubble wrap and in a box. It didn't come with screws. It was really hard to remove the screws from the old UMD drive, because they were all rusty for some reason so I had to use oil to get them loose enough so I could ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycad-kid on 03/08/2009

Comparing the original with this one - the only diference was this one had a shiny sticker on one cable. It even has the same model number stamped into the metal. Great price too! Even though it is packed in buble wrap with a cardboard box the black guide got a bit squished - but still usable What you see is what you get - save the screws and gromits ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections