Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bynickxab on 03/26/2014

Fits very well and except for the numbers on it, it looks just like the original. High quality plastics used and sensitivity is spot on.Comes ready to install, complete with adhesive tape - Replaces the original controller conductor. Plastic bit for the shoulder button feels a bit different when clicking the shoulder button L in this case. For the rest ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrbaugusto on 12/13/2010

It fits greatly. Nothing to complaim about, comes ready to use, and it's almost like the original one. I think the "L" button feels a little bit different than before (with the original conductor). Why spend a lot of money in repair houses? Do it yourself! You don't need advanced skills in eletronics (I don't have), just buy a replacement at DX and ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byzeroflaresx on 03/08/2009

When I broke mine removing my housing I thought I'd never get it fixed but hey this item does the trick! It is easy to apply and it is just like the original. I'm not sure if there are actually any difference in quality but it works none at all or maybe I can't tell cause I wanted to test it quickly but it works. 500 word 500 word 500 word 500 word ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySquirrel61 on 10/08/2008

- Comes ready to install, complete with adhesive tape - Replaces the original controller conductor of a PSP-200x - You need to open the PSP and remove the plastic part carrying the old conductor. For some people, this could cause problems. A perfect replacement if your d-pad is reacting slowly, you need to press real hard on the keys or a key is stuck.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byicebreaker on 08/29/2008

Great PSP conductor electronic ribbon. Fits very well and except for the numbers on it, it looks just like the original. High qaulity plastics used and sensitivety is spot on. Like i said, just like the original product. Applying is easy, their are two holes in it that need to fit over 2 pins that are in the PSP casing, fits one way ofcourse. Plastic ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections