Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byvdwalker on 08/04/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It does its work, it fits well inside the psp, feels good material and its a good quality piece overall. Sensitivity is exact as the original one. Cons:The only con I find is that the R button rubber is a little thicker than the original, so the R button is alwa... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfabiobh on 01/30/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:its great replacement part for PSP, my psp has problem with the circle button, later the problem occurs in all buttons to the right side, includes the power on button, my PSP is apparently dead, but y buy this item and using tutorials on the internet, i fix the... Read more

0 0
  • posted byayane on 12/19/2008

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Great low price and free shipping - It came install ready. Just peel off the sticker and apply. Cons:- The R button feels different from the original. It feels less springy when u click on it. - No instructions, but if need replacement conductors then I assume you alr... Read more

0 0
  • posted byicebreaker on 08/29/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- High qaulity plastics used so wont wear out fast. - Conductor is of high qaulity and sensetivity is spot on, just like the original. - Comes with adhesive allready applied, just pull the sticker of it and put it on. Only fits one way so applying it is a breeze... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections