It does its work, it fits well inside the psp, feels good material and its a good quality piece overall. Sensitivity is exact as the original one. The only con I find is that the R button rubber is a little thicker than the original, so the R button is always "half pushed" and when you push ... Read more
its great replacement part for PSP, my psp has problem with the circle button, later the problem occurs in all buttons to the right side, includes the power on button, my PSP is apparently dead, but y buy this item and using tutorials on the internet, i fix the problem, great prduct, my PSP come back ... Read more
- Great low price and free shipping
- It came install ready. Just peel off the sticker and apply. - The R button feels different from the original. It feels less springy when u click on it. - No instructions, but if need replacement conductors then I assume you already know what you are doing. - If you ... Read more
- High qaulity plastics used so wont wear out fast.
- Conductor is of high qaulity and sensetivity is spot on, just like the original.
- Comes with adhesive allready applied, just pull the sticker of it and put it on. Only fits one way so applying it is a breeze. - Plastic part for the shoulder button ... Read more
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.